What are you currently listening to? (5 Viewers)

torchomatic

Harmonia - Deluxe

Skybluefaz

The Music are returning so I've had plenty of their tunes on over the last couple of days. They are very Led Zeppelin and Stone Roses influenced at times, but still, I can't wait for their comeback. Saw them at the Colly about 15 years ago, they didn't do an encore, I think they were one of the first bands I saw to not do one.

mrtrench

Is there anything better on a sunny Saturday morning than a coffee, a book and music? In preparation for the game this afternoon I'll be sitting down to Taylor's java; 'In the Country of Last Things' (Paul Auster) and Anouar Brahem.

ovduk78

Did you catch the Lynyrd Skynyrd one about the early days ? That was also very interesting
I've just watched "If I leave here tomorrow" on Sky Arts which is the story of Lynyrd Skynyrd, it was very good and amazingly what is left of the band are still playing.

Mcbean

I've just watched "If I leave here tomorrow" on Sky Arts which is the story of Lynyrd Skynyrd, it was very good and amazingly what is left of the band are still playing.
Good stuff eh - in the early albums they were real perfectionists ! Oddly one of my favourites is Nuthin Fancy Which didn’t get good press yet it has done timeless classics on it - Saturday Night Special and made in the shade !

Kneeza

Picked up on Portishead's 'Dummy' being used on 'Two Weeks to Live' the other day.
Made me order a new CD copy to replace the one I misplaced years ago.
Can't get my head round the fact it's 20-odd years old. Still sounds fresh and innovative.

Users who are viewing this thread