What a prick... (1 Viewer)

kg82

Think his facebook's been taken down.

Couldn't believe it when I saw it last night. Didn't something similar happen a couple of years ago? I think it was a game involving Chesterfield maybe? I don't know what happened to the offender there but it will probably give a bit of an indication what will happen to this guy.

D

Deleted member 4232

Are you for real !!!!
What goes on in rugby is between players and is a more physical contact sport which uses aggression.
Hah, I thought this was about a footballer hitting another footballer. Excuse my idiocy. Just seen it all on BBC, its awful, kid needs to be castrated before he can reproduce.

CW6

Kirkland had no choice but to fall to the floor imo, just imagine if he stood his ground and gave him a slap back, you have to remember how many thousands of Leeds fans were behind him, he raises a finger then how many would have run on the pitch and gave him a kick in? He's got some balls for staying on the pitch and playing

Covstu

In think what wound me up more was the fact that he was getting a pat on the back when he got back into the stand! Tossers the lot of em

ps1948

Just read the article from this morons previous court case - when he was locked up on his way to Coventry, with a match ticket, etc. The person who really gets under my skin in that report is the defence solicitor who said that "he never intended to use the ticket" - what planet are these people on?
Hopefully that same solicitor will get to defend him this time, and can say, "he was lost, didn't know he was at a football match (and if you are stuck in the middle of a load of Leeds chavs, why would you realise there was a game going on?), and he only went to ask the big bloke standing on the grass where he was, and which he had to go to get back to Cheltenham."

Leeds have much previous too.

The one time I have been attacked in all my time at the City was by Leeds fans. 4 big middle aged blokes on to 1, me, just a skinny 16 year old simply walking back from the game.

There was a ripping seats and throwing them incident at the City too a few years back. As a result of Leeds' fans totally unacceptable behaviour and the dirty Leeds team of the 70's (who were a disgrace), they are one team I truly cannot stand.

Did we not have police horses on the pitch during a leeds game in the 90's?

ccfcway

yer, remember that

last game of the season

cant remember if we lost 3-2 or drew 2-2 though

i was in west terrace at the time, they were throwing chairs, invaded the pitch etc

ThisManHere

Absolute scum; and anyone who thinks it's funny or that "he should've punched him properly" well they are scum too.

It wasn't just 'one moron' as Warnock claimed. Other Leeds fans threw chairs and ran on to the pitch. Also Dave Jones got some terrible abuse.

Neil Warnock is a tosser for clapping those fans at the end. God I hate Leeds.

I don't get that argument. There were 5,000 Leeds fans there. They didn't all cause trouble?

ps1948

Talking to a Leeds fan today (who is actually a decent bloke who quite capably strings sentences together) he doesn't condone the behaviour of the pitch invader at all.

He is fed up of the (sizeable) minority of morons who attach themselves to the Club he supports, and would be happy to have them all oblitereated......there are a large number of decent Leeds fans as well!

PhilWasn'tBabb

yer, remember that

last game of the season

cant remember if we lost 3-2 or drew 2-2 though

i was in west terrace at the time, they were throwing chairs, invaded the pitch etc

Wasn't this the game we were 2:0 up and they scored 2 in the last 10 mins.. The season they won the league..?

It was my last game living in Coventry before we moved to Huddersfield.. I've had an issue with Leeds fans ever since.

Nick

Administrator
Hardly anything really. Don't you get longer for sending a tweet or a text about a riot nowadays?

skybluelee

Wasn't this the game we were 2:0 up and they scored 2 in the last 10 mins.. The season they won the league..?

It was my last game living in Coventry before we moved to Huddersfield.. I've had an issue with Leeds fans ever since.

3-1 up drew 3-3 with two goals in the last minute. Shitty 5 hour journey home on the train after that one, I can tell you. Last game of 92/93 before they knocked the old kop down.

The police horses came on after the last game of the 95/96 season which we drew 0-0 to stay up.

I fucking hate Leeds. Scum, the lot of them.

Users who are viewing this thread