What a prick... (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4232

*insert generic rugby opinion*

Aside from the guy animating that to such a degree, I can't see much in it. Not at all cheering what happened, but I in all honesty find things like language toward the referees and fan hooliganism more damning than a bit of fisticuffs on the pitch. It's not the greatest of impressions to beset on young supporters, but neither is a lot of what goes on at a football ground.

sky blue john

Aside from the guy animating that to such a degree, I can't see much in it. Not at all cheering what happened, but I in all honesty find things like language toward the referees and fan hooliganism more damning than a bit of fisticuffs on the pitch. It's not the greatest of impressions to beset on young supporters, but neither is a lot of what goes on at a football ground.

Are you for real !!!!
What goes on in rugby is between players and is a more physical contact sport which uses aggression.

Otis

Can't see much in it? Seriously? Doesn't matter how hard or softly he hit Chris Kirkland, the fact is he struck him in on the pitch, in a game of professional football.

Even if he didn't touch him and just shouted in his face, that is totally, totally unacceptable.

ashbyjan

I despair at football and society in general when anyone can even for one iota try and justify or even, god help us, support this scum. I have little time for Leeds, vile owner, tosser of a manager, nasty players like Diouf and Brown and the worst set of aggressive self obsessed trouble making fans in the country but if I had seen any Leeds fan grab this gusset stain and hand him to authorities or even point him out then I might have some sympathy for them but he got back slaps and congratulations as he proudly hid back among his knuckle dragging cohorts. Ban them from away games until the end of the season and maybe the message will get through to these morons that they are not wanted or needed in football.

In my opinion Kirkland actually showed a lot of courage to carry on playing in front of these animals, knowing that the scumbag that attacked him was still there only yards away.

Last edited:

LJC_CCFC

How would that bloke like it if Chris Kirkland went to his place of work (I assume he works) and slapped him, the point is no fans should be allowed on the pitch. I'd of loved to see Kirkland go all Ian Walker on that joker

kepit 2 yusen

Sadly this twat is part of the shit that we find too many of on the street. Pity they choose football as their sport of preference. That behaviour has nothing to do with football, it's a way of life to him and vermin like him.
I wish they would bring back our respected and professional soldiers in Afghanistan and send this shit out there at gun point to work the streets and clear up the mines. They would snivel like little girls !! Not hard and not men !! Just shit !
I would have no hesitation in shopping a city "fan" if he ran onto the pitch and did that. I might be tempted to twat him one also !

@richh87

Absolute scum; and anyone who thinks it's funny or that "he should've punched him properly" well they are scum too.

It wasn't just 'one moron' as Warnock claimed. Other Leeds fans threw chairs and ran on to the pitch. Also Dave Jones got some terrible abuse.

Neil Warnock is a tosser for clapping those fans at the end. God I hate Leeds.

Otis

Leeds and Millwall through the ages have been the twats of the footballing world unfortunately.

It has happened far too many times with Leeds fans for it just to be a coincidence. It is a pattern. Systematic trouble over a long period of time. Ripping out of seats etc.

From my recollection, Leeds were the only fans who on mass ripped out seats and threw them from the stands at HR.

Macca

Trouble is these fuckers breed like rabbits. Just think how the chav ratio will increase in 20 years

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
People are saying he should receive a custodial sentence. I don't agree. That would be a badge of honour for him. He wanted his bit of fame, well give him more fame. Embarrass him by giving him 200 hours community work then film him doing the most disgusting jobs imaginable eg cleaning out filthy toilets, hospital laundry worker, cleaning up dog shit from the streets - in fact the more disgusting the better! Let him brag about THAT on facebook! Twat!

coundonskyblue

<p>
How would that bloke like it if Chris Kirkland went to his place of work (I assume he works) and slapped him, the point is no fans should be allowed on the pitch. I'd of loved to see Kirkland go all Ian Walker on that joker

Love the fact you think he might actually have a job! On his Facebook page he has is occupation as 'professional fraudster'.

These sort of people should be sterilized, that way they can't bring anymore like him into the world!

I think it should also be recognised though that the Wednesday fans showed restraint in staying off the pitch, 30 years ago something like that would have resulted in both sets of fans rioting on the pitch.

coundonskyblue

<p>
That was when we stayed up on the last game of the season. Cov fans ran on the pitch to celebrate followed by Leeds fans just wanting a ruck. That was then followed by the worst walk back to the train station with rucks kicking off everywhere. Have no time for Leeds fans at all. I was with my 7 year old brother and girlfriend at the time. Although we weren't involved it was not good to be surrounded by that.

Pretty sure it was that game when we got back to my dads car to discover someone had stolen one of his alloys.

Astute

People are saying he should receive a custodial sentence. I don't agree. That would be a badge of honour for him. He wanted his bit of fame, well give him more fame. Embarrass him by giving him 200 hours community work then film him doing the most disgusting jobs imaginable eg cleaning out filthy toilets, hospital laundry worker, cleaning up dog shit from the streets - in fact the more disgusting the better! Let him brag about THAT on facebook! Twat!

Work? A disgusting four letter word to a lot of them. They would just not turn up. Too busy doing illegal activities than something most of us see as normal.

ashbyjan

Have to agree Astute - he simply would glow in the fact that stuck two fingers up to society and he'd got away with a work order, not turn up and carry on as a hero to his brain dead underclass scumates - apparently he has had a football banning order for three years which he has ignored time and again - lock him up with some real hard long term crims who would literally tear him a new one. That might take the smug look off his neanderthal face

n1xon

The sum bag obviously has no respect needs a jail sentence. I think Leeds should be punished too. Have to play a game behind closed doors or somthing like that affects there supporters.

Somthing major needs to be done or all the other scummy supporters will just think its fine to do what the please.

skyblu3sk

Apparently he has already been to jail, by the looks of it he is one of these that the law can't affect and every time he gets out he is more of a prick. The more I watch it the less surprised I am Kirkland went down all of the force was on his neck.

ashbyjan

Hope Leeds prospective new owners see this and think again - Fisher get on the phone now and offer them our nice family club. If they will can do a deal with Bates then I am sure they will deal with SISU.

Astute

Prison is too cushy these days. They get treated better than they would in a lot of hotels. Free board. Free meals. TV, video consoles....bring back prisons to punish. It is about time human rights were kicked into touch for animals. Just keep them for humans

Macca

Plus this kid is really just a victor pollard from the hard core ghetto of cheltenham, pussy

Otis

Prison is too cushy these days. They get treated better than they would in a lot of hotels. Free board. Free meals. TV, video consoles....bring back prisons to punish. It is about time human rights were kicked into touch for animals. Just keep them for humans

Thing is, community order will mean he's still out there every evening inflicting his ingrained twattish behaviour on normal human beings.

At least if he's inside he's only being a twat on the inside.

Skyblueweeman

Neil Warnock saying he went down like a ton of bricks is shocking too, what a bellend..... Say it is wrong, then have a dig at the same time? If all the reports of banning orders are true, i hope this lad gets a jail term, it will wipe the smile off his face.

Glad you picked up on this. I actually thought that this comment was almost as bad as the actions. For a professional manager to accuse a victim (and let's not beat around the bush, CK was a victim last night) of going down like a tonne of bricks is nothing short of disgraceful.

The man is a parasite and needs banning himself.

WM

GaryPendrysEyes

Assault and he needs to go to jail and get a life ban. Warnock should be fined and shamed for being a complete arsehole.

Last edited:

Otis

Prison isn't ideal in many ways, but at least it keeps him off the streets and away from humans.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Gint11

What a complete and utter mindless twat. He deserves the punishment he gets

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Still don't agree with the prison thing. As I said earlier, it will be a huge badge of honour for him to brag to his mates. We as tax payers end up paying for him to be there. He will learn a lot more about criminal activities whilst inside. Prison is far too cushy these days. Another form of punishment has got to be better. I know that some poo-pood my idea of community shit cleaning, but if he doesn't turn up, then he is arrested for non-appearance and THEN he can receive a custodial sentence - preferably on a small island somewhere! (and before anyone suggests, NOT the Isle of Wight! Mind you, we have Parkhurst a mile from me!)

Users who are viewing this thread