What a prick... (1 Viewer)

Otis

Don't need to hope. He will.

Banned from football for life and a jail term. Just flushed his life down the toilet.

Twat.

Otis

Leeds have much previous too.

The one time I have been attacked in all my time at the City was by Leeds fans. 4 big middle aged blokes on to 1, me, just a skinny 16 year old simply walking back from the game.

There was a ripping seats and throwing them incident at the City too a few years back. As a result of Leeds' fans totally unacceptable behaviour and the dirty Leeds team of the 70's (who were a disgrace), they are one team I truly cannot stand.

RichieGunns

Leeds have much previous too.

The one time I have been attacked in all my time at the City was by Leeds fans. 4 big middle aged blokes on to 1, me, just a skinny 16 year old simply walking back from the game.

There was a ripping seats and throwing them incident at the City too a few years back. As a result of Leeds' fans totally unacceptable behaviour and the dirty Leeds team of the 70's (who were a disgrace), they are one team I truly cannot stand.

Milwall too...i've always thought Milwall fans are dirty gits!

AngryAnt

Idiot... Complete and utter twonk of a man.

I hope they more than throw the book at him.

There's an MP who is actually a Leeds fan, calling for away matches to be played without away fans and after this and all the other incidents that weeds fans seems to do, it might just happen for a few games.
Their even on about docking points on the beeb text.. Personally i can't see that happening.

LJC_CCFC

Putting the Dirty in Leeds, cue the morning papers to once again compare the 'vile' sport that is football to they're blessed olympians all because of one moron

covlad1986

There is some people that gives football a bad name. I know football is a passion game but to attack anyone is not on at all.
He deserves to get everything thrown at him including the kitchen sink.

Snouty72

Am disgusted by this. He and leeds should be banned. Dirty Leeds.... Also all their forums have stopped posts. Sad bastards
:slap:

Martin180

Fair play to the mindless pricks that wanna grass me up tell someone who gives a fuck

From his facebook page , what a moron

Desperados

Neil Warnock saying he went down like a ton of bricks is shocking too, what a bellend..... Say it is wrong, then have a dig at the same time? If all the reports of banning orders are true, i hope this lad gets a jail term, it will wipe the smile off his face.

Martin180

Sadly it is endemic amongst many of the knuckle dragging teenage clowns of this generation ,we have more than a few spoiling for trouble inside and outside of the ground every home game .Most would run a mile if confronted and judging by young master Cawleys physique on his facebook pictures he wouldnt take a lot of intimidating

redsox

Facebook User
Sadly it is endemic amongst many of the knuckle dragging teenage clowns of this generation ,we have more than a few spoiling for trouble inside and outside of the ground every home game .Most would run a mile if confronted and judging by young master Cawleys physique on his facebook pictures he wouldnt take a lot of intimidating

Whilst I hate to agee with such a damning view, I wholeheartedly concur. The problem is , a lifetime ban from football isn't going to hurt him, in my book he's not a footie fan anyway!!

hill83

I've had a few beers, so I'll probably reevaluate in the morning, but here goes.

Leeds are scum, I remember them storming the pitch in maybe 97? At highfield road, saw a 18 stone bald bloke punch a 10 year old in the face in the front row of the east stand. Racist twats as well.

But... as wrong as the actions in that video were, Kirkland has dropped like a fanny there. That caper happens on the pitch, but that was real life. If you get touched like that in the street outside a pub, you stay up, no question. Nobody comes out of that sorry scene with any badges

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I've had a few beers, so I'll probably reevaluate in the morning, but here goes.

Leeds are scum, I remember them storming the pitch in maybe 97? At highfield road, saw a 18 stone bald bloke punch a 10 year old in the face in the front row of the east stand. Racist twats as well.

But... as wrong as the actions in that video were, Kirkland has dropped like a fanny there. That caper happens on the pitch, but that was real life. If you get touched like that in the street outside a pub, you stay up, no question. Nobody comes out of that sorry scene with any badges

Unfashionable as it may sound, I can empathise with your second point. I may sound like an old git (surprise, surprise), but when I was that lads age I wouldn't have acted as he did for one if two reasons. The first being I was raised properly. But moving that aside, the fear of consequence.

Of course, the courts may, but probably won't, meter such. However, with regards his bravado, if Kirkland had punched him to the half-way and back; I suggest he, or those of a like mind, wouldn't be in quite such a hurry to replicate the scene

hill83

Unfashionable as it may sound, I can empathise with your second point. I may sound like an old git (surprise, surprise), but when I was that lads age I wouldn't have acted as he did for one if two reasons. The first being I was raised properly. But moving that aside, the fear of consequence.

Of course, the courts may, but probably won't, meter such. However, with regards his bravado, if Kirkland had punched him to the half-way and back; I suggest he, or those of a like mind, wouldn't be in quite such a hurry to replicate the scene

Wow, we appear to agree! I've watched the video a few times and his knees go in a 'I'm diving now ref' motion.
Again, what happened was disgusting, but come on now.
If that was outside a pub in broad street you do everything you can to stay up, to avoid several kicks in the head.

It's almost embarrassing to watch.

I'm off for a cold shower. Not happy about the near agreement.

Edit: I've re-read your post and I'm not sure if we agree or not actually. I'm going to bed.

Last edited:

Skybluefaz

i think the surprise element has a lot to do with why he goes down in the fashion that he does. he's on a football pitch, not in a pub. Kirkland deserves no criticism.

Astute

Kirkland was not at fault for going down like he did. He was pushed in the face throwing his head back. Would be very surprised if he was hurt in any way though. He should have got straight back up. Saying that he is well known as being very delicate.

Leeds fans are easily amongst the worst I have ever come across. I would never take any kids, women or infirm fans to a game against them. They have idiots that will have a go at anyone. It is hard to blame the club though. You have to be a member to get a ticket to their games. Any trouble and you are barred. What else can they do? The courts need to toughen up on them. A lot of them are still stuck in the 70's and 80's. It is the do gooders that have given the problems with the youth of today. They think they can do what they want, but as soon as something is done against them they cry foul. The problem that we have with doing anything against the club is they still have thousands of fans that don't deserve the idiots they have. Do they deserve being stopped from going to games? Do they deserve their club losing points?

It is about time that decent prison sentences are given out for behaviour like last night. The idiot that pushed Kirkland over was not the only one that had left the stand. There was others behind the goal. Ban the lot of them. Prison sentence if they do it again. We put up fences because of moments like this. A lot of people lost their lives because of fences going up. It is now time to get tough with idiots. What is the use of persecuting the club when a lot of them don't go for the football?

Evans1883

I remember ugly scenes at Highfield road when Leeds fans invaded the pitch at full time..then Coventry fans from every stand..it was like ww2. I think it was about 1995/6

100 miles from Cov.

That was when we stayed up on the last game of the season. Cov fans ran on the pitch to celebrate followed by Leeds fans just wanting a ruck. That was then followed by the worst walk back to the train station with rucks kicking off everywhere. Have no time for Leeds fans at all. I was with my 7 year old brother and girlfriend at the time. Although we weren't involved it was not good to be surrounded by that.

Otis

I have noticed that on his Facebook page there's quite a number of you're a 'legend' and 'top man' comments.

That's the sadness here. Not only that this bloke is a mindless, moronic twat, but that there's many more where he came from.

So many twats, so much wasted, valuable oxygen. :(

You would expect a tirade of criticism, but there is a lot of praise too. How can anyone praise such an act? Beyond belief. Utterly beyond belief.

100 miles from Cov.

Just watched the footage again on the skysports news app. The guy that threw the slap looks remarkably like robin van persie. I wonder if him and Kirkland have previous!

pusbccfc

The way a pushed him in the face can be very painful. If you get hit by the palm of a hand, you know about it!!
Especially the surprise of it also!

Users who are viewing this thread