Match Thread West Brom Match Thread (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Baggies incredibly complimentary on their forums

slowpoke

Will sleep well tonight after Saturday I would of accepted a draw and feared a loss, believe me this was a big big win, eighth in the league and not half way through the fixtures yet.

Last edited:

slowpoke

Isn't Burroughs a CM or AM by trade? Seem to remember him playing there for U18s or U23s. That said, bloke's got pace and with his size, if he can learn the position, he'd be a really unique RWB and could save us a bundle if he keeps this up.
Slotted into rwb like a glove, bit to learn but a super prospect.
He’s playing against good players too.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don’t mind the Albion to be honest… They haven’t got the arrogant and arsehole element about them that Villa and Blues have

Thought as a football side they were bang bloody average though

Not sure about that, I think we genuinely just played very well again. Their squad is stacked with quality and they looked well drilled.

Will be in some difficulty if they don’t go up this year

itsabuzzard

my stream was 4 minutes behind.

Get in !
My commentary cut out just as extra time started, and the app said "this event has ended"! Re-connected through Google, by which time we were 1 up. Bollocks! But what a monster result, and a superb response to Saturday's crushing result. Keep it up lads.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

alexccfc99

Not sure about that, I think we genuinely just played very well again. Their squad is stacked with quality and they looked well drilled.

Will be in some difficulty if they don’t go up this year
For the most part I didn’t think they looked like a side riding the crest of a wave of good form let’s put it that way

That being said I thought our chance to win the game had well and truly gone, thought they had just about been on top for the latter stages but couldn’t turn the screw which is a credit to us

Brighton Sky Blue

For the most part I didn’t think they looked like a side riding the crest of a wave of good form let’s put it that way

That being said I thought our chance to win the game had well and truly gone, thought they had just about been on top for the latter stages but couldn’t turn the screw which is a credit to us

Corberan said we were the better side for 70 minutes, then we began to tire and they started to turn the screw a bit.

Really what Robins is getting out of the resources he has is astonishing when you consider what we were up against tonight.

Mr Panda

Was worried about tonight and how the events of Saturday might have us feeling a little fragile but credit to them they played with bravery for most of today.

Only concern is again around that 60-70 minute mark where our legs just go. Hamer who had played excellently suddenly looked shattered and there were another few tired touches - other teams can freshen it up and get on top which is what we saw for a short period today and literally our only option from the bench in response is Palmer. Kelly will add leadership but is now technically behind the rest of the pack

Getting our ownership sorted and getting depth in is the difference between us keeping up this momentum and us tailing off to a 15th - 10th place finish

Bugsy

Got to say outstanding result that was nothing more than we deserve.
Atmosphere was good again,

And this from gyokores made me laugh, taken from his post match interview tonight...

On being the Championship top scorer:

“No I’m not surprised. I feel good. I have played a lot this season and the team keep getting better and better.”

Love the guy.... PUSB

pusbccfc

Got to say outstanding result that was nothing more than we deserve.
Atmosphere was good again,

And this from gyokores made me laugh, taking from his post match interview tonight...

On being the Championship top scorer:

“No I’m not surprised. I feel good. I have played a lot this season and the team keep getting better and better.”

Love the guy.... PUSB

Atmosphere so much better today. Not the loudest but more consistency.

kg82

I could tell the commentators were unhappy with us shooting more often from outside the box. Must disagree, I'm not saying let's shoot on sight but we have players who can hit it accurately and at pace from distance and it keeps the opposition guessing rather than knowing we will be going for patient build up each time.

Let's keep doing it I say
They did it more as the game went on. Think they figured out their keeper was slightly suspect early on. Looked dreadful with crosses. So if you shoot, you’ve got a chance of getting a corner and putting him under more pressure. Think we had 10/11 corners in the end! Mind you, most of the shots were straight at him!

Flying Fokker

I don’t mind the Albion to be honest… They haven’t got the arrogant and arsehole element about them that Villa and Blues have

Thought as a football side they were bang bloody average though
I remember the day when we gave the 8 goals in a game.

clint van damme

The pitch invader looked like he was wearing a t shirt over his top, was there a slogan or message on it?
He didn't look very old either but I couldn't see very well from where I was sat.

What a prat.

Sky Blue Harry H

The pitch invader looked like he was wearing a t shirt over his top, was there a slogan or message on it?
He didn't look very old either but I couldn't see very well from where I was sat.

What a prat.

Yep - thought at the time, what is the point in that? Also thought (as they looked the more likely winner at the time) please don't add a load of extra stoppage time for this!

Covkid1968#

What a crisp those things were
When you couldn’t afford pickled onion monster munch but had 15p burning a hole in your pocket destined for a small bag of space invaders.

Sky Blue Pete

See I think sometimes our fans get a little bit giddy with Sheaf, but tonight he was fuxking sublime
There was a 10 min spell when Hamer started to tire when he played like gerrard one twos across the pitch, demanding the ball short passes long passes was brilliant. Bidwell and him got pelts from people around us I’m gonna get hit but they really deserved the challenges I was giving them

kg82

Thought it was also really well done by Kelly and Bidwell at the penalty. Baggies players trying to scuff it up, Kelly pushes them away. Bidwell holds the ball, so they’re getting in his ear, then he hands it to Vik when they all go!

Nick

Administrator
Thought it was also really well done by Kelly and Bidwell at the penalty. Baggies players trying to scuff it up, Kelly pushes them away. Bidwell holds the ball, so they’re getting in his ear, then he hands it to Vik when they all go!

Loved Tavares being 7 stone wet through getting amongst it.

Nick

Administrator
Was that shot we had when there was a handball shout an actual handball? Couldn't see from where I was.

Ref said it was knee.

Users who are viewing this thread