Match Thread West Brom Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

He will improve the more he plays I think. Inexperience more than anything else at the moment

Felt like he’d been told to hang back which doesn’t suit his game. When he’s making ru a forward like first half against Swansea he looks dangerous.

Brighton Sky Blue

Hate to say I'm right again but I am, I've been consistent in my Rose advocacy in the face of the Hyam fan club
Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

Brighton Sky Blue

Felt like he’d been told to hang back which doesn’t suit his game. When he’s making ru a forward like first half against Swansea he looks dangerous.
You can tell he's got some serious pace to burn and I can believe he's among the fastest in the squad. So important for a wing back

shmmeee

You can tell he's got some serious pace to burn and I can believe he's among the fastest in the squad. So important for a wing back

Strong and a good engine too. Puts a decent cross in as well, all the right elements are there. Suspect if King provides a war chest or even just a minor scrap chest we’ll get someone else in there though. But can see Dabo and Kane being let go and Burroughs being backup next season.

letsallsingtogether

Imagine running on the pitch expecting to be lauded only to be shouted at by the whole of singers corner 😂😂
what a twat just as we were breaking through.
How he expected to out run anyone is beyond me.
Had bigger boobs then Jordan.

pusbccfc

Burroughs adds a rare bit of pace into our side. Raw with his end product but reasonable potential.

WestEndAgro

Class tonight, thought we were excellent, made the Baggies look distinctly average.
Burroughs was very good, I'd keep him in there.
Shout outs to Sheaf, Rose, Panzo, Doyle, Hamer amongst others.
Fully deserved 3 points.
PUSB 💙

PVA

We've definitely missed pace out wide this season.

Bidwell is fine and is very steady, but Maatsen gives us so much more offensively.

CCFCSteve

Great win against a well organised form team.

Impressive mental strength to put Saturday behind them and come out and play like they did first half, which we dominated

Brighton Sky Blue

I could tell the commentators were unhappy with us shooting more often from outside the box. Must disagree, I'm not saying let's shoot on sight but we have players who can hit it accurately and at pace from distance and it keeps the opposition guessing rather than knowing we will be going for patient build up each time.

Let's keep doing it I say

Users who are viewing this thread