Match Thread West Brom Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
We need to sort our act out from the weekend.

Brighton Sky Blue

The defence is now back to being its fragile former self in McF’s absence. Not sure how best we can deal with that

pusbccfc

Great support from West Brom. Let's hope we sell some more. Not looking busy at the moment.

Ashdown

Disagree with this

last thing we need to do after Saturday is give them more tickets
6000 won’t be any more overwhelming than 4000, besides I’ve always found the bigger the away following the more excitement it generates amongst the home fans and the home support will be more tempted out by the occasion ?!

Matt smith

6000 won’t be any more overwhelming than 4000, besides I’ve always found the bigger the away following the more excitement it generates amongst the home fans and the home support will be more tempted out by the occasion ?!
Good arguement mate

we need to respond Wednesday

2 tough games before Cardiff and Bristol at home.

shepardo01

We normally turn up after setbacks

I was the first to criticize on Saturday but we always seem to respond well
We certainly need to.
The last 25 on Saturday was a big worry.
The key to our reduced number of goals being conceeded has been an inspired Kyle McFadzean and as I've mentioned before, the unseen (for many) unbelievable off the ball work of Hamer and Sheaf.
Swansea found a way of pulling those two apart and exposing our back 3 for realistically what it is.

That would have felt like a loss for the players on Saturday- if we start poorly on Wednesday, there is only one way the game will go.

Not really looking forward to this... they are flying, and all the bloody family are going up in the away end too!!

Matt smith

We certainly need to.
The key to our reduced number of goals being conceeded has been an inspired Kyle McFadzean and as I've mentioned before, the unseen (for many) unbelievable off the ball work of Hamer and Sheaf.
Swansea found a way of pulling those two apart and exposing our back 3 for realistically what it is.

That would have felt like a loss for the players on Saturday- if we start poorly on Wednesday, there is only one way the game will go.

Not really looking forward to this... they are flying, and all the bloody family are going up in the away end too!!
Yeah I think they’ll start fast and it’s about negating the first 20

our defence is leaky without fadz

if king takes over first thing I’d do is go and get a centre back. If it’s the only thing we can do go and get him

Matt smith

We certainly need to.

Yeah I called it at 3-0 we were sloppy Gus started giving it away and giving cheap free kicks away so they could grow into the game

pusbccfc

There will still be swathes of empty seats, should sell them another 2000 and cash in.

The safety group will find a way of stopping more. Same with Wrexham, we've lost 2000 tickets sold because they are desperate to have 3 blocks of segregation.

Birmingham and Sunderland would also sell 6k if given like the old days.

We had 6k+ from West Ham and Leeds before. What's changed?

Hertsccfc

The safety group will find a way of stopping more. Same with Wrexham, we've lost 2000 tickets sold because they are desperate to have 3 blocks of segregation.

It seems only at football do we do this. Why have empty seat throughout the stadium when people want to go to a match. We would have sold many more art Reading but instead they have a reduced capacity.

shepardo01

Didn't somebody say it was due to a legitimate H&S reason related to something like fire doors/cctv not working after Stadium repair report came out??

pusbccfc

Didn't somebody say it was due to a legitimate H&S reason related to something like fire doors/cctv not working after Stadium repair report came out??

Haven't heard that but would make a bit more sense if that's the case.

Losing money by the day.

Londonccfcfan

Should be a cracking game.

Evening games always better atmosphere milder weather too. Packed away end.

2 well matched teams, who imo will both be chasing play offs.

Ashdown

Absolute health and safety nazi nonsense if it is. There are not many business’ in 2022 that can afford to turn down so much revenue down to such pitiful recommendations from a bunch of jobsworths.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Absolute health and safety nazi nonsense if it is. There are not many business’ in 2022 that can afford to turn down so much revenue down to such pitiful recommendations from a bunch of jobsworths.
Yeah, fuck people being able to get out in an emergency - there's money to be made!

Saddlebrains

Im not going because it will be dark and probably cold and probably wet and im still angry about saturday and i think we will lose and i need to do xmas shit and none of my mates are going and il probably be tired and doug king and that so il leave it

Paxman II

How often do sides win 6 in a row? We are a very capable side. We have Vik which anyone would want. O'Hare had a quiet game Saturday but expect more from him this time. Allen is a key member with his running around and closing down but we need Palmer when he tires around 60 minutes. Attack is the best way for us. Have confidence in our ability to do that. Dabo needs to be back.
Close one but think we edge it. We need to or we drift into mid table and the top 6 looks there for the taking. Must remind the players of that.

Sky Blue Harry H

Tough game, could go either way, but the last thing our team needs is the crowd turning on them. Get behind them and put the Baggies in their place. Crock Wallace and you remove half of their danger.

Adge

Yep-have to keep Wallace quiet and stop him impacting the game. I guess they will be thinking the same about Vic though.

Ashdown

Yeah, fuck people being able to get out in an emergency - there's money to be made!
Get out from what exactly ?! It’s all frigging concrete ( so fire risk minimal) , all seated ( so crush risk minimal )……there’s a great big piece of grass out front with no fences hemming fans in ? …..The exit doors seem to open and close just fine……where’s this huge risk coming from ?

no_loyalty

A really tough game so would take a point, I don’t think West Brom have ever lost at the Ricoh/CBS have they?

Users who are viewing this thread