Were the 2 Lady Godiva's models? (2 Viewers)

TurkeyTrot

You can give me a Tenner for the calendar instead once we've done it ;)

James Smith

Well that's about ten so far :)
Count me in for at least 2 - As I'm not spending the money at the club shop it may as well go to a worthwhile cause.

TurkeyTrot

Count me in for at least 2 - As I'm not spending the money at the club shop it may as well go to a worthwhile cause.

Nice one James, I can promise they will be top quality, and the true is, after last weekend the Trust desperately needs to build up its fighting fund. Due to the short notice we had to pay out a fair bit to get everything together for the Saturday. Every penny of profit will go towards the trust fighting fund, sadly I think the fight may continue for some time.

James Smith

Nice one James, I can promise they will be top quality, and the true is, after last weekend the Trust desperately needs to build up its fighting fund. Due to the short notice we had to pay out a fair bit to get everything together for the Saturday. Every penny of profit will go towards the trust fighting fund, sadly I think the fight may continue for some time.
Make it at least three then.

:blue:

SonOfSnoz

Turkey, I'l take two but one request, can a small amount of funds raised go towards a breast cancer charity (how appropriate) as a family member passed away from said condition few years back?

stick me down for 3. there was a great picture on here somewhere of the godivas coming round the bend on sky blue way followed by the march. think that would be a great cover photo?

cov blaze done two calenders last season, an all ages one and one for the ladies. why not do similar to help raise more?

Last edited:

TurkeyTrot

stick me down for 3. there was a great picture on here somewhere of the godivas coming round the bend on sky blue way followed by the march. think that would be a great cover photo?

cov blaze done two calenders last season, an all ages one and one for the ladies. why not do similar to help raise more?

Thanks rob for your kind offer, I'll be in touch. Zam, I think there were some great pics of the day that I am hoping to incorporate. My favourite is the one of the girls what looks like at a standstill in Broadgate with the guy on the left as you look at the pic, with his arms outstretched.

Users who are viewing this thread