Were the 2 Lady Godiva's models? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Sorry, but could someone please read this post out to me as my braille finger is a little numb at present and I can't read properly right now.

ajsccfc

It seems to be some kind of theory that had he attended, Tim Fisher would have lost his sight via masturbation resulting in a no-score draw.

covcity4life

It seems to be some kind of theory that had he attended, Tim Fisher would have lost his sight via masturbation resulting in a no-score draw.

images

TurkeyTrot

No not models, friends of mine. One girl is Polish and put pictures up on her Facebook saying she loved Coventry and Coventry fans and finished off with PUSB! I don't think she knows what it means but has obviously read some of the posts and comments about Coventry City. :)

TurkeyTrot

The original was pulled out due to the worry of the owner when she heard it was a protest by football fans. Fess up time, we didn't even have one horse never mind two sorted on Wednesday. My wife text me while I was at work the whole of the telegraph "story" how we were going to have a Godiva leading this march and 2000 were expected etc etc. she sent another text ten seconds later that just said "you're f**ked," she of little faith!
GaryCCFCforever played a blinder and managed to get hold of someone who had horses and was prepared to hire them to us if the riders were skilful riders, we had to prove that early Saturday morning, which of course they were. the girls loved it and have said they will help out agin if needed.

dadgad

Brilliant! Well done.
I suppose two horses together are less likely to get spooked, yes?
Dunno if he's still there but there's a riding school at Bretford and the guy used to do a lot of TV work.

jesus-wept

Next time can they dress the same as the original Lady Godiva

TurkeyTrot

Yeah that was the main reason to use two Lady Godivas, and I guess less chance of two lady Godivas getting spooked too! With such little time to sort it we sailed close to the wind sorting it out but it all came together on the day and the SBA that turned up was amazing. Something I never expected. The horses were great too, I bet they don't see that every day!

dadgad

One was quiet happy to but it was a family day do I think we got it about right for everyone. I should ask if they'll do a calendar for trust funds :)

That's a must. A sort of Calendar Girls type job - raise more in a week than any Ccfc merchandise would in a year.

TurkeyTrot

More detail please one of the 2 was prepared to ride in the buff, that is ticking so many boxes.

Lol what more is there to say. She would have ridden naked but we thought best not because we knew children would be there and it maybe would have taken away the message we wanted to get out. I took some pics on the Thursday to send to the daily mirror that were erm, suitable for the daily mirror to run on the Saturday but they chose to print a tame pic rather than a more revealing one.

CJ_covblaze

Lol what more is there to say. She would have ridden naked but we thought best not because we knew children would be there and it maybe would have taken away the message we wanted to get out. I took some pics on the Thursday to send to the daily mirror that were erm, suitable for the daily mirror to run on the Saturday but they chose to print a tame pic rather than a more revealing one.

Have you told everyone how she complimented you on your big lens TT?

if theres another march like this how about asking graeme hawley to persuade helen flanagan and michelle keegan to be the lady godivas, just think of the media then.

saying that, fair play to the two girls saturday, both were pretty and had a lot of bottle, lol

TurkeyTrot

if theres another march like this how about asking graeme hawley to persuade helen flanagan and michelle keegan to be the lady godivas, just think of the media then.

saying that, fair play to the two girls saturday, both were pretty and had a lot of bottle, lol
Joking aside you're right, they did have a lot of bottle to do it. When I was arranging it with them I had to keep asking them if they knew what they were letting themselves in for as they both seemed non plussed about it. I was worried they would drop out when the time came. One even went on CWR on Saturday morning. She told me that terrified her more.

dadgad

It is obvious that this could be the basis for a brilliant little earner for the "Keep Cov in Cov" campaign.

I see it as a "fine art" project, honest :)

What you need is 13 well defined views of the City - desolate streets - not a soul in sight except peeping Fisher. And then drop in Lady G on mount.
Job done.

Users who are viewing this thread