Were the 2 Lady Godiva's models? (1 Viewer)

TurkeyTrot

Dadgad, I like your style, you've obviously put some thought into this! I guess if we got enough pledges for a calendar it might be worth me asking the question!

dadgad

Yes, but not too "revealing".
The point would be to maximise your market, ;-)

Alternatively you could have two versions. The straight and the downright kinky, ;)

The drama and devotion to the spirit of the original story should not be lost, IMHO

Coventrians turned their backs because of the sacrifice being made - we should recognise that

TurkeyTrot

You really have given this some thought! Lol it needs to be revealing enough though. Just need 13 places and obviously, the girls buy in

Seamus1

I think there'd be plenty of people willing to pay to be given a chance to photograph those two beautiful ladies. You'd probably be able to cover the cost to rent the RICOH for a year.

Anyway, put me down for a calendar.

SonOfSnoz

No not models, friends of mine. One girl is Polish and put pictures up on her Facebook saying she loved Coventry and Coventry fans and finished off with PUSB! I don't think she knows what it means but has obviously read some of the posts and comments about Coventry City. :)

Nice friend ;)
She probably meant "Polish Udders Suck Better"
Joke, no offence meant to friend!

SonOfSnoz

The original was pulled out due to the worry of the owner when she heard it was a protest by football fans. Fess up time, we didn't even have one horse never mind two sorted on Wednesday. My wife text me while I was at work the whole of the telegraph "story" how we were going to have a Godiva leading this march and 2000 were expected etc etc. she sent another text ten seconds later that just said "you're f**ked," she of little faith!
GaryCCFCforever played a blinder and managed to get hold of someone who had horses and was prepared to hire them to us if the riders were skilful riders, we had to prove that early Saturday morning, which of course they were. the girls loved it and have said they will help out agin if needed.

No contacting Pru?
The ladies played a blinder!
They should become cheer leaders @ 6fields!

Johnnythespider

I think if it's done professionally enough you could charge at least a tenner, it's worth remembering that the girls should probably be on a percentage of this.

dadgad

Lol, we'll that's one sold! I'll make enquiries. What do you reckon, around a fiver a calendar ?

In all seriousness, if you want to do this it should be done properly through the TRUST and all costs (most of which would be printing) should be free/cost as it's a worthy cause.
Contact some of the charities that have done this to find out about pitfalls early doors.
The girl(s) should sign disclaimers.
The key would be to get it sorted by October at latest.
It should have appeal to people beyond football.

TurkeyTrot

Done while its still warm would be my first thought lol. Printing wouldn't be a problem, I guess it depends on if it would sell. We could certainly do with boosting our fighting fund after last Saturday!

dadgad

Done while its still warm would be my first thought
Yes - I get your thinking.
Alternatively shoot Godiva and horse in a barn or field and drop her into the street scenes.
The difficult bit will be to get Fisher to be Peeping Tom. Still he did say he has so much respect for Coventrians.....so maybe he'll play ball. He's pig ugly as well so he won't need make up.

TurkeyTrot

Yes - I get your thinking.
Alternatively shoot Godiva and horse in a barn or field and drop her into the street scenes.
The difficult bit will be to get Fisher to be Peeping Tom. Still he did say he has so much respect for Coventrians.....so maybe he'll play ball. He's pig ugly as well so he won't need make up.
Spoke to both girls earlier today and both have said yes. I didn't think one would as she's quiet shy. I think it was the way she was treated by everyone on Saturday that swayed her. Anyway, I guess I need to sort out whether it'll have the support and logistically if it could be done.

Users who are viewing this thread