• 35-40k

Votes: 52 32.3%
  • 40-45k

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • 45-50k (tickets permitting)

Votes: 11 6.8%

• Total voters

Evo1883

Sold 12500 from ST priority , we only have around 4000 ST holders , next priority tomorrow 9am then general Tuesday , I’m sticking with us taking 30k or so maybe 32k

TewkesburySkyBlue

Get the train to Birmingham New Street, then 5 min walk to Birmingham Moor street and Chiltern line directly to Wembley stadium, did it last season and there was hardly anyone at the station
Great idea but just make sure are trains running on the BH.
Might even consider it myself if there are .

block16

We sold 15000 in day one of sales last year. I think we’ll take a full Ricohs worth 32500. Prediction another 4-1 cov win !

skyblue1991

35k for me.

If it was the Sat/Sun (i.e. no work the next day) or if we had another week's notcie then it would've surpassed 40k

Evo1883

Looking at the seat availability on the website , I’d be very surprised if the bottom and middle tiers are not all but sold out by dinner today and they open the upper tier

Tommo72

Looking at the seat availability on the website , I’d be very surprised if the bottom and middle tiers are not all but sold out by dinner today and they open the upper tier

I’d agree with that.

They seemed to have skipped a tier too, 151/152 etc?

skybluesam66

around 1300 left in the bottom 2 tiers - which will hold around 20000 of our 40000
we have sold a few hundred in the top tier
so my guess is 19000 + so far

Alkhen

Yeah I went along with Forest Green Rovers the year they lost to Grimsby in the play off final. it was a vegan menu, actually quite nice. though it was a 3 course pre match meal but that might be because it was a special menu.

was the bar that caused the delay for us

oscillatewildly

We'll take around the 30,000 mark. It's not just about 'bank holiday' plans being disrupted, you've got to factor in the legions who made their one and only/first ever appearance for last seasons 'condescending pat on the head for the smaller clubs final', who will have 'done that, ticked it off'. Others won't go because, well it's just another game, not a final so not as glamorous.
They'll be wrong on both counts! On the second, infinitely more so.

Tommo72

Down to singles almost now apart from the top tier blocks 551 and 552 and 137-139.

Must be due to open the next lower level surely?

Covstu

I think circa 32k from us, we waited until yesterday to get the central blocks for tickets but we will see a lot buy when on general sale. The checkatrade was a novelty so I think a lot attended thinking they would never have the chance to do it again even a lot of non Coventry supporters. I think if the game was Saturday we may have gotten more also

block16

I think we’ll sell all 40,000
Everyone that went last year would have loved it and anyone that missed out would be mad to miss it again! Much bigger than checkatrade. The points are above are correct regarding pricing but I have a feeling this will sell out. Also a lot of neutrals that are mates with cov fans will want to go after seeing such a great game on sky. I’ve bought 4 tickets that are for non- cov fans.
If we even get close to a sell out that is absolutely amazing support

The Great Eastern

I think we’ll sell all 40,000
Everyone that went last year would have loved it and anyone that missed out would be mad to miss it again! Much bigger than checkatrade. The points are above are correct regarding pricing but I have a feeling this will sell out. Also a lot of neutrals that are mates with cov fans will want to go after seeing such a great game on sky. I’ve bought 4 tickets that are for non- cov fans.
If we even get close to a sell out that is absolutely amazing support
My mate in Norwich supports Spurs and would have gone with us but for going on holiday early the next day. There must be many more examples, like him, out there, who will come along and support us.

Last edited:

oscillatewildly

My mate in Norwich supports Spurs and would have gone with us but for going on holiday early the next day. There must be many more examples, like him, out there, who will come along and support us.
But he's not coming along, you've just said he's going on holiday! I think you're right tho - There will be many more like him!

The Great Eastern

But he's not coming along, you've just said he's going on holiday! I think you're right tho - There will be many more like him!
Yup. The bastard puts going on holiday in Austria with a group of 35 other walkers more important than seeing us play at Wem-ber-ley. Got his priorities all wrong in my book.

Sky Blue Harry H

19,000 sold a little while ago - not bad at all, as still got until tomorrow when on general sale. We do like a day out don't we - where is that strange poster who thought we'd only take 15k at max?

Sky Blue Harry H

Yup. The bastard puts going on holiday in Austria with a group of 35 other walkers more important than seeing us play at Wem-ber-ley. Got his priorities all wrong in my book.

How far will they have got walking around a mountain while the game is on? Get a later plane and get the chairlift to the top = job done!

SonofErnie

I booked 5 tickets in block 244 earlier today. I hadn’t realised that buying a Morecambe ticket in isolation had given me priority :happy:

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Most of the City fans I know that would otherwise got them in General Sale have got them through Season Ticket holders/Match pack holders/People who just attended the Morecambe game, so I am imagining there won't be that much of a rush tomorrow morning to grab them, although I do hope I'm wrong of course. I reckon we will take 30-32,000.

Users who are viewing this thread