Wembley boycott (1 Viewer)

Otis

HAHA funny you should say that, I have this pic from 2014 ;)

10376935_475931049220362_8080815991841292615_n.jpg
Mine's had a respray since then.

no_loyalty

It's silly supporting CCFC, but shit happens ;)

Two phone calls already today, one off the father-in-law, one off an uncle, both want tickets when they are released. Both not been since Crewe game, I best tell them no because it's silly ;)

If you manage to get the tickets, you will have to chant "where were you when we were shit" to them during the match

higgs

Cov at Wembley might only come around once in a lifetime or once every 30 yrs don't leave an American hedge fund or the fa stop you from seeing our football club play in the great stadium

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Are attendances any worse than they usually are in this competition? Or is it a boycott that is similar to the CCFC one which is mostly coincidence

Interesting to see a couple of staunch NOPM crew from the CT mentalist site starting the excuses.

"I never go unless it's free but my son deserves it - I'm doing it once for him"

"Sisu won't get much from this so you can go and you can still be nopm"

Grendel

He is getting a more hostile response than me!!

Enjoy your day at Wembley I say. Attendance have been hit hard enough. Wembley opportunities are few and far between. Be mad to miss your club playing there.

The boycott can restart in August.

You are just trying to sell your book. Post on the Sunderland site a thread "I like Coventry City" and see what happens.

rejected

You are just trying to sell your book. Post on the Sunderland site a thread "I like Coventry City" and see what happens.
Who said I liked you?? ;-) - only kidding!!
I was being genuine. I've done over 100 grounds watching Sunderland and around 800 games. Only managed to see us play at Wembey once. Wouldn't have missed it for anything and if we get there again a boycott wouldn't stop me.

peeler

There is a highly successful boycott of the Checkatrade Trophy going under under the #BTeamBoycott hashtag on social media. That is a fact.

Obviously It's an individual choice, no rights or wrongs.

Well I now have two reasons not to go #BTeamBoycott & #sisuout.

My principals won't be compromised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

Why is it "now"?

Your principles were compromised last season, don't preach like a martyr

Grendel

What principals are those? Changing sports and then supporting a franchised club of that sport over the one that's been in the city for over 100 years as it plays in the big league?

Wow. Not exactly a Tolpuddle Martyr are you?

steve82

No need to boycott now, I'm sure the message has been sent already that the fans didn't back the revamped rules and u23 teams inclusions in the group stages and early knockout rounds.
Now all u23 sides have been eliminated fans should turn up in numbers and support there respective clubs especially as they are a game or two from the final.

clint van damme

Hate to piss on your parade and if there is ever a group of fans that deserve a day out at Wembley it's you guys.

BUT there is still a boycott of the Checkatrade Trophy going on. Still don't know if B-teams will be in the competition or not next year and shedloads of Cov fans going to Wembley could be used for propaganda that the competition works with Premier League involvement.

Many of you are carrying out your own boycott against SISU so surely have to have solidarity for the wider B-Team boycott should you get there?

Just a thought.

you're right mate, I'm not going to bother..........................stupid c**t.

Last edited:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Group stage: £10,000 per win, £5,000 per draw (£960,000 in total)
Last 32: £20,000 per win (£320,000 in total)
Last 16: £40,000 per win (£320,000 in total)
Quarter-finals: £50,000 per win (£200,000 in total)
Runners-Up: £50,000
Winners: £100,000

Total prize fund: £1.95 million

skybluetony176

What principals are those? Changing sports and then supporting a franchised club of that sport over the one that's been in the city for over 100 years as it plays in the big league?

Wow. Not exactly a Tolpuddle Martyr are you?

I have to ask. Do you actually know the story of the Tolpuddle Martyrs?

Grendel

I have to ask. Do you actually know the story of the Tolpuddle Martyrs?

No Tony I clearly magiced out of my head. It's a euphemism for struggle Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread