Well, Well.... (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

No but THEY would would have. And if that contract had said anything about rent reduction we wouldn't be having all these threads by Torch and Grendel, on how ACL are ripping the club off because SHITSU would have claimed the reduction 5yrs ago.

So I as guessed you have never seen the contract or I guess indeed any contracts between SISU and ACL

I will counter your statemant with your logic in that maybe SISU did try and claim a reduction 5 years ago ?

Have you any evidance to counter this , indeed has anyone any real tangible fact apart from full on guessed bullshit any evidance of anything which appears too frequently on this website?

It really annoys me that people get themselves worked up with no real facts. Yes SISU did this and ACL did that but no one has any real facts

Sorry just plain boring now and If i were in the dealings here there is no doubt that SISU will get the RICOH as it cannot survive without CCFC ........ end of

Grendel

No but THEY would would have. And if that contract had said anything about rent reduction we wouldn't be having all these threads by Torch and Grendel, on how ACL are ripping the club off because SHITSU would have claimed the reduction 5yrs ago.

Your like a broken record they overpaid now the gravy train is stopped. No one else wants us support the club or let it die. It's that simple.

skybluehugh

Never pulled the wool over my eyes from the beginning, and still haven't now, but we're stuck with them with nobody else to take-over.

Calling them twats because you did fall for them just to make yourself feel better for being a fucking idiot in the first place isn't constructive.

Find oner post on here or the old 606 site ( myself and a couple of others were constantly slagged off for not towing the party line) where i have backed then since the the take over. I have never trusted them and never will. and as for name calling, lets keep to the house rules shall we, because i could think of a lot of things to call you but am to polite.

Grendel

Westwood....apparently £10k...gone.....£520k per year in SISU pockets
King.............apparently £13k...gone.....£676k per year in SISU pockets
Doyle...........apparently £10k...gone.....£520k per year in SISU pockets
Gunnarsson..apparently £8k....gone......£416k per year in SISU pockets
Jukebox.......apparently £7k....gone......£364k per year in SISU pockets
and that's just a fraction of wages saved over last season and a half
McIndoe=big earner,Turner=big earner,Keogh=big earner. cba to find out apparent wages for the rest of 'em.
ALL those big earners GONE....no high earners in.......Still want to argue the point Summerisle:whistle:

You've written some crap but this is the limit.

You are just making those salaries up. Are you the black sheep offspring of MMM.

Complete tripe.

Ashdown1

On a day when the team is utterly torn apart and could have conceded double figures we still have the same suspects doing their merry go round bullshit SISU v ACL crap, shame on you obsessives !!

lordsummerisle

Find oner post on here or the old 606 site ( myself and a couple of others were constantly slagged off for not towing the party line) where i have backed then since the the take over. I have never trusted them and never will. and as for name calling, lets keep to the house rules shall we, because i could think of a lot of things to call you but am to polite.

Were you not one of these then?

"And you say people who wanted to believe the club was finally out of the woods need their head looking at"?

Grendel

Strangely no one seems to have wanted them. I must have been on drugs when I saw ranson get a standing ovation at his first game.

What's your solution then - shut down? Only other option now.

mexico88

Am I missing something? I'm in disbelief that the council or acl can be linked to the overall problem of CcFc.

Didn't ACL only make £500k profit last year.

We're 45 mil upside down.

At that rate of profit- If SISU bullied their way in, on the current earnings, we'd be stuck with these buggers for 80 years till they got their money Back.

That is of course... Assuming they don't f**k that up too.

45mil of miss management plain and simple. At worst, ACL owe us half the 5mill we overpaid. Not likely to solve the problem is it?

V confused how anyone can think the answer to the whole mess contains the letters SISU. V confused.

I'm not saying I want the club to be liquidated - but surely with SISU there is NO FUTURE anyway.

skybluehugh

Were you not one of these then?

"And you say people who wanted to believe the club was finally out of the woods need their head looking at"?

Of course i wanted to believe i. t BUT my gut told me they were not right and that they were not going to be the saviors we all wanted and i am as gutted as everyone else that wern't. but also not as surprised as some

skybluehugh

Strangely no one seems to have wanted them. I must have been on drugs when I saw ranson get a standing ovation at his first game.

What's your solution then - shut down? Only other option now.

And the way you still back them, i would check no one from our owners are still slipping you some.

Sky Blue Kid

Hey Grenduffy......My reply was made in exactly the same(Taking the piss) way as your mucker, Larry or is it Curly, or even Mo(Sort it out between you 3)
Don't see you slagging him of!!!

Summerisle says...Wood apparently on £8k per week, that equates to nearly £500k per year.

Nearly as good as your "Estimated Facts"....but not quite. lmfao:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Grendel

And the way you still back them, i would check no one from our owners are still slipping you some.

I ask again what is your solution?

skybluehugh

I ask again what is your solution?

As i said in a thread yesterday

But what do we have now. Going from one day to the next worrying when ever I look on Sky or the BBC website that I a going to see the headline COVENTRY CITY GO INTO ADMINISTRATION. If we are going to do lets get the dam thing over with and really see if their is no one out there who wants us. If there is brilliant, if not then at least we can start to grieve the loss of our club and start afresh like others have. But at least we would know we're we stand without all the bullshit that is going on at the moment.

Grendel

We won't we will be liquidated bye bye Coventry.

Mr Creosote

Grendel, what is your solution to sorting this mess? You sound to be in the know, how's this gonna be resolved!?

skybluehugh

So I as guessed you have never seen the contract or I guess indeed any contracts between SISU and ACL

I will counter your statemant with your logic in that maybe SISU did try and claim a reduction 5 years ago ?

Have you any evidance to counter this , indeed has anyone any real tangible fact apart from full on guessed bullshit any evidance of anything which appears too frequently on this website?

It really annoys me that people get themselves worked up with no real facts. Yes SISU did this and ACL did that but no one has any real facts

Sorry just plain boring now and If i were in the dealings here there is no doubt that SISU will get the RICOH as it cannot survive without CCFC ........ end of

And you are doing the same on their side. 99% of posters are makeing their judgements on what we read or hear from ACL/CCC and our distroyers. But do you really believe it would have taken our owners 5+ years before telling fans that they were being screwed by ACL. The first time they would have gone to ACL and asked for a rent reduction and got refused, they would have done everything to get fans on their side. And if that was the case they may well have gotten my support. THEY didn't they just chose to make it the issue when we were going down.

Brighton Sky Blue

The solution is begging someone with tens of millions of pounds to buy the club off SISU for nothing and pay off some of their loans.

Alternatively beg Tim Fisher to accept the offer on the table.

Grendel

The solution is begging someone with tens of millions of pounds to buy the club off SISU for nothing and pay off some of their loans.

Alternatively beg Tim Fisher to accept the offer on the table.

Fisher will have blagged a budget from sisu for this season Brighton and that's why he has stalled and played games with the rent. With no promotion we are now officially dead.

Brighton Sky Blue

Fisher will have blagged a budget from sisu for this season Brighton and that's why he has stalled and played games with the rent. With no promotion we are now officially dead.

The budget must have factored in original rent. I remain hopeful that there is money out there ready to pick us up on the cheap if Tim's gamble rebounds.

Delboycov

Haven't had time to read through all 23 pages but I do think Torchy deserves congratulating for highlighting how utterly incompetent SISU have been over the rent fiasco, failing to take act on information clearly readily available in the public domain prior to their takeover. They really have nobody to blame but themselves. Thanks Torchy ;-)

skybluehugh

Not if ACL sell the ground to another party.

The main thing is to get SISU out and to keep the pressure on them until they leave.

I could not see any other owner allowing thenselfs to get into the same mess as our current lot. they would come in, as i see it, only if they could buy the ground at the same time as CCFC

CJparker

Looking forward to the day SISU are forced out of Coventry City - we all know it will happen, it is just a matter of time. I would personally drive them out of the Ricoh to the train station / helipad / Death Star

Sky Blue Kid

You're probably one of the ones who was wanking all over them when they took over.

I never did, and never have.

It seems to me that the only time you read my posts is to defend Curly and Larry!
Even they will admit I've never backed SISU from the inception. I've always said that "Hedge Funds" being what they are will in the end bring down our Club, by stripping any assets we had! Infact everyone on here knows my feelings on SISU.:jerkit:

lordsummerisle

It seems to me that the only time you read my posts is to defend Curly and Larry!
Even they will admit I've never backed SISU from the inception. I've always said that "Hedge Funds" being what they are will in the end bring down our Club, by stripping any assets we had! Infact everyone on here knows my feelings on SISU.:jerkit:

You mean like when Sisu sold off the Arena to ACL for millions, and all the players that were sold off for millions that were already here when they took over?

All gone to their Cayman bank accounts I expect.

J

Jack Griffin

Never pulled the wool over my eyes from the beginning, and still haven't now, but we're stuck with them with nobody else to take-over.

I believe that if SISU decide to go and leave a clean slate there will be offers, about £1 will be the going rate.

Sky Blue Kid

Summerisle says.........You mean like when Sisu sold off the Arena to ACL for millions, and all the players that were sold off for millions that were already here when they took over?

All gone to their Cayman bank accounts I expect.

Are you really as thick as shit...or did it take practice?
SISU knew what they had "In front of them" but tried to "Blag" their way through it. It backfired.
Judging by the attempts at buying other Clubs, they were determined to own one thinking they were going to make "Big Money"
They are now getting their just desserts. Albeit Our Club feeling the "After Effects" of SISU's shit tenure.:jerkit:

ashbyjan

Factually SISU did not sell the Arena to ACL. CCFC sold its 50% of ACL to the Higgs Charity before SISU came in, this was in the Robinson era. The sale price was I understand £6.5m and this bailed out CCFC at the time. This sale is why CCFC receive none of the income from the F&B etc.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Summerisle...

Have you never asked yourself why! about the Cayman Islands Bank Account?...Infact...did you know about the account?

lordsummerisle

Factually SISU did not sell the Arena to ACL. CCFC sold its 50% of ACL to the Higgs Charity before SISU came in, this was in the Robinson era. The sale price was I understand £6.5m and this bailed out CCFC at the time. This sale is why CCFC receive none of the income from the F&B etc.

Of course Thr Arena was sold to ACL before Sisu, just trying to find out from sbk's fevered imaginings where all these assets were that have been stripped from the club to go in Sisu's back pockets.

He's madder than Mad Jack McMad, winner of last years Mr Mad competition.

Users who are viewing this thread