Well done everyone (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Didn't see a single issue all day. A credit to the club and the city.

Yep, 99% didn't.

@David O'Day saw isolated incidents and thinks we're the worst fan base in the country.

36,000 travelling 100 miles, drinking from 9am would cause problems at any event across the country.

Even at Harry Styles at the CBS last week there were a handful of arrests for drug taking.

David O'Day

Is everything ok David? I can send you screen shots of the messages I've had about higher than usual drug taking and someone being glassed but generally behaviour not too dissimilar to any other final.
you think i'm talking about someone getting glassed?

David O'Day

Yep, 99% didn't.

@David O'Day saw isolated incidents and thinks we're the worst fan base in the country.

36,000 travelling 100 miles, drinking from 9am would cause problems at any event across the country.

Even at Harry Styles at the CBS last week there were a handful of arrests for drug taking.
i didn't say that did i

are you okay kid?

pusbccfc

Tough as per regulations.

Yep, it's a shame. Needs to be more options for standing at grounds.

It's good to see the Luton new ground having at least 1/3rd of all 'seats' designated for safe standing with an option to add another 4000.

pusbccfc

there was no glass involved in this

Fair enough.

Isolated incident then.

You're getting angry at me for no reason. A few posts on how well fans behaved and you're desperate to highlight an isolated incident like there was widespread violence all day.

shmmeee

If I was in the top tier I'd have been fuming being forced to sat down.

I know a group of lads who stand at every game home and away and we're forced to sit for the first time in decades because they had a ticket in the top tier.

If they’re not at the back then fuck em. Not everyone can stand and deserves just as much to watch the match. I feel for people that can’t get tickets where they want but that’s life.

pusbccfc

If they’re not at the back then fuck em. Not everyone can stand and deserves just as much to watch the match. I feel for people that can’t get tickets where they want but that’s life.

I know. Neither are in the right really.

Obviously regulations say you shouldn't stand but many, many people want to.

David O'Day

Fair enough.

Isolated incident then.

You're getting angry at me for no reason. A few posts on how well fans behaved and you're desperate to highlight an isolated incident like there was widespread violence all day.
that's not what i have done

mate you need help

Flying Fokker

We stood all game. Top of 536. There were at least 20 in the aisles. Some smoking stuff, one prat banging the metal cowl on the ledge. It distracted people rather than encouraged them to chant. I can see how things escalate…But the atmosphere a partisan support was really good to be a Part of.
I never heard the beat of a drum at all!

EalingSB

similar to what i saw apart from the prick started on the old fellas son as well
Friend of mine was in 531 and he said two blokes were going for it at the end of extra time which spoiled the moment. We were in 233 and it was great - was disappointed to hear some were being dickheads in the stadium because I thought the behaviour was exemplary. Both Boro and Luton said how good our fans were generally.

Flying Fokker

If I was in the top tier I'd have been fuming being forced to sat down.

I know a group of lads who stand at every game home and away and we're forced to sit for the first time in decades because they had a ticket in the top tier.
It’s fine, a few rows down there were a couple of guys standing in front of people sitting down. They’d have been better standing in the aisle.

theferret

This issue only ever seems to get mentioned when those who usually never watch the club outside of Coventry go to a Wembley final.

20+ years of everyone standing at every away game and no issues or complaints.

pusbccfc

This issue only ever seems to get mentioned when those who usually never watch the club outside of Coventry go to a Wembley final.

20+ years of everyone standing at every away game and no issues or complaints.

Yep, 1000%.

It's standing at every away game for Coventry until there is a bigger than usual following.

The whole kids/family thing is an interesting one too. Those I know with kids or even my nephew's love standing. They have to sensibly stand on a chair at times but as 8&10 year olds, they wouldn't want to sit down at a football match.

theferret

Like I said above, didn't see anything. Left Cov at 7, in the pub from 9 and everything good natured all day. Sad to hear there were a couple of isolated incidents.

The only asb I saw all weekend was on Sunday having a drink in the Rocket near Euston. Wolves fans having a cocaine orgy in the toilets. All old boys too. Daft twats.

theferret

Yep, 1000%.

It's standing at every away game for Coventry until there is a bigger than usual following.

The whole kids/family thing is an interesting one too. Those I know with kids or even my nephew's love standing. They have to sensibly stand on a chair at times but as 8&10 year olds, they wouldn't want to sit down at a football match.

Yeah, started taking my lad away from the age of 7. Nearly 15 now and it was the first time he'd ever sat. Needless to say he hated it.

shmmeee

Thats fine. But don’t take it out on other fans. Go start a protest or whatever. I’m sorry but you wanting to stand doesn’t give you the right to stop my disabled Dad watch the game. That’s just life at these games, it’s not like league games where everyone knows the crack. It was every man for themselves getting tickets.

They need to seriously expand safe seating and find a way to stop ST holders filling the early spots with daytrippers so all the regulars can sit together.

Grendel

Is everything ok David? I can send you screen shots of the messages I've had about higher than usual drug taking and someone being glassed but generally behaviour not too dissimilar to any other final.

Wank chops on the Special Brew again

Essexrobbie

my son and i had to park in the Luton car park as ours was full. A blessing in disguise as getting out was a dream. Level 5 to the exit in a couple of minutes compared to the nightmare the Luton fans must have experience queuing to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread