Weak Minded Fans... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

I fear that to nw. How did joe Elliott get things so wrong or did the CCfc fans on the board get the wool pulled over their eyes??

It is clear that things are coming to a head!! Liquidation, sale or return with some level of ownership for CCfc, all be it with sisu as owners.

Kcic

thaiskyblue

I'm certainly not "week" (ha ha), I'm strong and have 2 season tickets for Sixfields and have already seen 17 goals, some incredible commitment, passion and talent and can't wait for the next 2, Colchester & Gillingham, PUSB!
your just prolonging the agony, i hope i'm wrong but i think shitsu will sell a few players this week, how would you feel then ?

Astute

Sappala is a business woman, even if she did have the money she will not want to bank roll this sort of loss for 5-10 years and thats how long it will take to get the fantasy arena planned and built.
Remember one stand at sixfields being closed in November and max gates will be 5.5k for 18 months.

We don't take that many to a local derby so can't see it happening at Shitfields.

Sterling Archer

People would have died if it happens to Leeds or Millwall m8 this forum shows what sort of fans we have...

Superb. Absolutely superb. I'm adding this post to my "SBT favourites" folder. This eclipses the one where the poster genuinely compared Tim Fischer (sorry, "Tim Fishface") to a murdering rapist.

For added bonus points, this lad uses the text speak m8. Innit, lolz!

ajsccfc

I like 'shows what sort of fans we have'. It's rare that you find it considered a negative that we don't have people who'd happily end lives.

Sterling Archer

Anyway, toodle pip chaps, I'm off to die for the cause by jumping off the roof of Sixfields with a Sky Blue Ribbon wrapped round my 'old feller' and an empty wallet stapled to my arse. That'll show Tim Fish Fingers!

NOPM!
N2PM!
N3PM!
SHITSU!
ACRONYM!

This forum has had an incredible ability to almost make me want to turn my back on my own personal stance and actually start going to Northampton. Congratulations chaps! Very impressive.

torchomatic

No wonder season tickets are cheap. Does Les Reid know about this?

Just as bad as the 'Lets go to Northampton and give Fisher and his mates a handjob' brigade!

kevinleftpeg

I'm PRO the Sky Blues, where ever they play, HOME or away!

Never ever supported an owner or a stadium (Arena), the council, company who run the stadium or the people who supply the food & drink.

The Team on the pitch is the most important thing to me and getting behind them 110%.

Hi RFC- Although I undertsand your desire to support the Team I cannot agree with the attendance of our fans to Sixfields.

Our club is well over 100years old & I will sacrifice my personal enjoyment of watching the Team because the current owners only have theirselves to blame for the position they have arrived at. How dare they run the risk of us going out of existance & us potentially having to start again because of their errors that have ended up embroiling all the other parties involved.

Flogging key players ay the wrong time, Rent & f&B squabbling, court cases, no sponsor, no new kit, no pride or dignity & a figurehead we have never seen etc. This is not & can never be conjusive to how our Club should be governed. Or any club for that matter.

However I fully respect your choice & hope we somehow get out of this mess. My mate has also decided to go & we respectfully agree to disagree. For me, as fans, this is the only compromise to avoid us imploding.

yours respectfully, KLP

PUSB

kevinleftpeg

I'm PRO the Sky Blues, where ever they play, HOME or away!

Never ever supported an owner or a stadium (Arena), the council, company who run the stadium or the people who supply the food & drink.

The Team on the pitch is the most important thing to me and getting behind them 110%.

SEE POST BELOW BECAUSE I COCKED UP!

Last edited:

kevinleftpeg

Hi RFC- Although I undertsand your desire to support the Team I cannot agree with the attendance of our fans to Sixfields.

Our club is well over 100years old & I will sacrifice my personal enjoyment of watching the Team because the current owners only have theirselves to blame for the position they have arrived at. How dare they run the risk of us going out of existance & us potentially having to start again because of their errors that have ended up embroiling all the other parties involved.

Flogging key players ay the wrong time, Rent & f&B squabbling, court cases, no sponsor, no new kit, no pride or dignity & a figurehead we have never seen etc. This is not & can never be conjusive to how our Club should be governed. Or any club for that matter.

However I fully respect your choice & hope we somehow get out of this mess. My mate has also decided to go & we respectfully agree to disagree. For me, as fans, this is the only compromise to avoid us imploding.

yours respectfully, KLP

Covstu

the protests were really picking up pace and support but now reverted back to 10 people on a hill.... have the trust ran out of ideas apart from watching womens football???

Users who are viewing this thread