We are in crisis (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We are not in crisis at all. But a lot of our fans are, every other week or after a bit of a bad run. Knee jerking without seeing the bigger picture. Some of our fans need to man up to be honest and take a reality check.

I completely agree.

Some guy on the match thread completely lost his shit when we made a substitution yesterday.

robbiekeane

He seemingly didn't panic, continued doing what he has always been doing and was obviously confident in turning it round.

It was only some of the fans who were panicking.
Has he though? Or did he mix it up which he probably should have done games ago? Agree with most of what you say but think this is a bit of a free pass for him tbh. Credit where credit is due and criticism where it’s due too.

Nick

Administrator
He seemingly didn't panic, continued doing what he has always been doing and was obviously confident in turning it round.

It was only some of the fans who were panicking.

We all know he's not perfect and we all know he makes mistakes, but he's been a very good manager for us, as his win ratio has clearly shown.
He didn't do what he had been doing, he changed things.

Otis

He has gone with two attack minded wing backs and no longer has both centre mids sitting on the back four. Hence Bayliss scoring one and having two assists.
Doyle has also been injured.

I can see things have changed, but wasn't Robins' hand forced to a degree?

Irish Sky Blue

I think Robins and the team have answered this question
Didn't Wycombe have the same points as us going into the game, having just had quite a good run? Just calling them League 2 level must mean we are too?
Bayliss has been the difference in the last three games, he is a game-changer even when off the boil.
In August I would have been very happy with 8th and 3 points clear of 9th at this time in the season, were there not a 7 point gap to 6th. We may yet rue Walsall away
Out of all of the games in the bad run, that is the one that rankles with me. A game we should have won.

Otis

Kelly (in the middle).
Yeah, but people were urging Robins to change things and were saying he was doing a crap job, but Mason was out injured, Sterling was out injured, Doyle has been out injured and Kelly has only just come back from injury

Sounds to me more like default than design.

Last edited:
Reactions: vow

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah, but people were urging Robins to change things are were saying he was doing a crap job, but Mason was out injured, Sterling was out injured, Doyle has been out injured and Kelly has only just come back from injury

Sounds to me more like default than design.
Interesting opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread