Watford U23 v Coventry U23 (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

At their respective peaks No Max isn't even close. . But at the moment I genuinely think theres to come from Max, when he had his quiet start to his CCFC career Before xmas in league 2 theres no way I thought he would develop into the player he is now especially after those injuries.

He is improving all the time (testament to Robins). We saw glimpses of Biamous potential during the Stoke/MK Dons/ Brighton games in Fa CUp and then when it really mattered during the business end of the Season he produced the goods.

Unlucky with Injuries tbh I thought he was dead and buried at League one level. But on his comeback vs Fleetwood at home he had an incredible impact 2nd half (kinda changed our season around along with Robins change of formation after 3 dud games) and has continued that form in League and cups. then its been stop start with red card and new injury. Lots to come.

He seems more clinical to me.

You lick felt tip pens

SlowerThanPlatt

At their respective peaks No Max isn't even close. . But at the moment I genuinely think theres to come from Max, when he had his quiet start to his CCFC career Before xmas in league 2 theres no way I thought he would develop into the player he is now especially after those injuries.

He is improving all the time (testament to Robins). We saw glimpses of Biamous potential during the Stoke/MK Dons/ Brighton games in Fa CUp and then when it really mattered during the business end of the Season he produced the goods.

Unlucky with Injuries tbh I thought he was dead and buried at League one level. But on his comeback vs Fleetwood at home he had an incredible impact 2nd half (kinda changed our season around along with Robins change of formation after 3 dud games) and has continued that form in League and cups. then its been stop start with red card and new injury. Lots to come.

He seems more clinical to me.

If you had the choice of Madine or Biamou to be the second choice striker to try and ensure promotion?

Biamou L1/L2 record: 55 games, 9 goals = avg 6.1/goal

Madine L1/Championship record: 339 games, 73 goals = avg 4.64 goal

kg82

Rice is 2 years younger so he would have been like 15 or 16 at that time and still an U18 player? Rice also made his debut in the Premier League at 18

Worded badly. I didn’t mean talked about at the same time, but the way he was talked about was he was more impressive than Rice at the same age. I think Pask got an injury quite young, right.

SlowerThanPlatt

Worded badly. I didn’t mean talked about at the same time, but the way he was talked about was he was more impressive than Rice at the same age. I think Pask got an injury quite young, right.

From what I’ve read, he was wanted by Arsenal but signed pro at West Ham when he turned 17. However, as we’ve seen across the country and at CCFC, being highly rated at a young age doesn’t mean you’re going to turn into a top senior player.

Regardless of injuries, its clear he didn’t progress as expected. He played 17 games last season for West Ham U23s and also 17 games in 2017/18

Users who are viewing this thread