Watford U23 v Coventry U23 (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Hiwula is finished at the club we know how Robins is with this type of thing be surprised if he didn’t go this month

fernandopartridge

You obviously havnt seen him play much.

When wimbledon fans laugh at you then you know your times up. He's missed some comical goals. About 6 sitters vs Wimbledon alone.

Also he doesn't create anything for anyone else. He can't defend.

He does have attributes. But nothing that will get him into team this year which has stepped up a notch from last year. The system for one wouldn't suit him.

You genuinely haven't got a clue

Joy Division

How many games has Pask played for us so far? That's a bold prediction.

Briles

Biamou is 29 and has played at a lower level than Hiwula all his career. Hiwula has over the double the goals but apparently Biamou is a more natural goal scorer?

Hiwulas also played about 70 games more than him

better days

He hasn’t even played a first team game for us has he? And from what I can see they had a lot of 18s playing, so a 22 year old should be standing out as better and more developed
It's his calmness and how he sees things before anyone else
Many people in the game are amazed West Ham let him leave

SlowerThanPlatt

From what I can see he was 22 and never made an appearance for them even in an early round cup tie? So it’d make sense for him to leave and find his level

Briles

Was West Hams top prospect at one stage, also turned down Arsenal and United. Obviously got something there. Robins will be the man to get it out of him

Reactions: vow

cc84cov

I said to my pal start of season Pask will
Be in our first 11 then he got injured look how highly West Ham Rated him no doubt he will replace mcfadz for me

SlowerThanPlatt

I said to my pal start of season Pask will
Be in our first 11 then he got injured look how highly West Ham Rated him no doubt he will replace mcfadz for me

He never made an appearance even in a League Cup tie at West Ham? Generally the bigger the prospect the quicker they’ll be fast tracked into the first team and given token appearances

cc84cov

He never made an appearance even in a League Cup tie at West Ham? Generally the bigger the prospect the quicker they’ll be fast tracked into the first team.
Read the articles on the lad mate he was rated their best prospect I think he’s had a couple of Injuries etc which kept him back.

he looks a better version of Jordan Willis taller & quicker you can see just how well he reads the game it’s very easy come to him watch this space

SlowerThanPlatt

Read the articles on the lad mate he was rated their best prospect I think he’s had a couple of Injuries etc which kept him back.

he looks a better version of Jordan Willis taller & quicker you can see just how well he reads the game it’s very easy come to him watch this space

What articles? Being wanted at 16 has little relevance to someone who’s now 22

Users who are viewing this thread