Wasps Statement (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Sadly wasps know alot of our supporters will just jump on the owners back with this statement...

It has been so easy for them.

The local media need to start digging at both SISU and Wasps.

No doubt Wasps and CCC will be all over the local media saying "it woz all SISU"

Reactions: AOM

Nick

Administrator
Interesting to see Wycombe fans commenting too.

I like them now aside from Akinfenwa.

Reactions: TTG

SeaSeeEffCee

It seems like Wasps / CCC are a bit rattled by the Warwick Uni stuff.
It's not a surprise. I have no doubt that the council will have used us as a bargaining chip while negotiating with Wasps. We were their little cash cow on the side that they could leech off for extra revenue. Us not being there is not part of their business plan.

Rusty Trombone

Should be quite easy to show who’s been talking to who and what deadlines were put on things by other parties. Hate the games
City's statement says the EFL deadline was Monday but got extended until today, you'd have thought that would have cropped in the conversations between the clubs.

SeaSeeEffCee

Wasps fans on their twitter "change the seats to black and gold" to basically get at City fans.

This fanbase has been through more than they can imagine, do they actually believe a seat colour change will even remotely touch the tip of things we've had to endure lol.
The fact that they've been here for 6 years and the seats are still Sky Blue should tell their fans all they need to know about how well run their club is.

higgs

Stick the Ricoh hornets nest up your yellow and black tails pissing us about long enough we won't be begging you to let us play football in your rugby stadium I hope it lies empty and the place rotts it's cursed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
City's statement says the EFL deadline was Monday but got extended until today, you'd have thought that would have cropped in the conversations between the clubs.

Yeah, Wasps are saying they are surprised but surely they know the deadline was today?

Unless they knew full well it was today....

shepardo01

Are Wasps twisting words here in their statement,
"We did not require the football club or its owners to sign any indemnity around legal action over the Ricoh Arena"
As we know, EU is not legal action.
So technically their statement could be correct... designed to whip up some frothing,
Whilst there IS a request to indemnify against EU complaint....???

jordan210

Are Wasps twisting words here in their statement,
"We did not require the football club or its owners to sign any indemnity around legal action over the Ricoh Arena"
As we know, EU is not legal action.
So technically their statement could be correct... designed to whip up some frothing,
Whilst there IS a request to indemnify against EU complaint....???

100% spin to try and create issue. Only ones on twitter saying it’s not an issue are the same old accounts.

wasps know very well it’s not legal. Interesting they say they may comment further but already used this.

bradwellskyblues

For me the key comment is that discussions were at management level were there has to my knowledge never been any acrimony however go up a level and I think on both sides we have the problem

cc84cov

Wasps fans on their twitter "change the seats to black and gold" to basically get at City fans.

This fanbase has been through more than they can imagine, do they actually believe a seat colour change will even remotely touch the tip of things we've had to endure lol.
They can’t afford it even if they wanted it 🤣🤣🤣 their rattled fucking good too let’s have an all out war 👀🤣

cc84cov

Didn't want a deal, wait until it was too late, looks like city pull out... Council and wasps wank each other off again... City fans and the city of Coventry lose again
Any deal needs to be fair and in the benefit of the club if not fuck them and stick to the plan St. Andrews build a ground fuck the Ricoh

Evo1883

Any deal needs to be fair and in the benefit of the club if not fuck them and stick to the plan St. Andrews build a ground fuck the Ricoh

It's actually got to the point where I think wasps and the council are trying to starve sisu out rather than the other way around... The club are just collateral damage that they think they can repair after sisu have gone.
The people of Coventry really should be pushing back on these wankers and the council

Users who are viewing this thread