Wasps signs have actually gone!! (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Yet they keep banging on about the rugby family and can’t work out why other supporters dislike them

Already seen their supporters saying Solihull is a dump and beneath them

At least they won’t have to do any basic maintenance as they didn’t seem to be able to do that at the cbs but could manage to build costly porches.

Grendel

Who did they owe £16.5m to? The address is redacted for some reason

I assume Richardson - the Canmago Ltd is potentially the P Share value as the bond holders believe he has a charge on tbe asset

Grendel

Canmango is shown on the list separately

Yes I think that’s what the bond holders believe is security on P Share so it gets the money if the RFU buy it back - Richardson owns that as a separate entity

Grendel

What was the amount to the council back in the day? Was it £14m? From memory it wasn't that far from £16m?

The £14m is part of the £35 m

fernandopartridge

Despite the training ground being under different ownership you'd suspect there is a lot of debt relating to its general operation here - how they've got the nerve to carry on is beyond me (though i guess that's company law for you)

Grendel

The £35m is to bondholders isn't it?

Yes the £14 m loan was rolled into the £35 m bond. Richardson got £10m back but then had to loan it back again due to continued losses

Nick

Administrator
Yes the £14 m loan was rolled into the £35 m bond. Richardson got £10m back but then had to loan it back again due to continued losses

Yeah, my thinking was if they didn't actually pay that back...

Could be Derek Richardson...?

Otium owed £155 quid.

Grendel

Despite the training ground being under different ownership you'd suspect there is a lot of debt relating to its general operation here - how they've got the nerve to carry on is beyond me (though i guess that's company law for you)

It is company law but you do have to question how directors could operate in the clear knowledge they were getting services and goods with zero ability to ever pay.

Evo1883

Derek Richardson even owes my mate for a bag ? Whacked it in the administration the bastard

Nick

Administrator
It is company law but you do have to question how directors could operate in the clear knowledge they were getting services and goods with zero ability to ever pay.

Especially if it was for something in a completely separate company?

How can they rack up debts for stuff with the training ground but then it all just gets wiped while Holland owns both? I'd be bulldozing the c**t down.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

One of the biggest apologist arguments when Wasps got the stadium was that SISU 'deserved it'. It was said with a pompous tone and used as an excuse for years to justify the tolerance, acceptance, and even cheek to go to Wasps matches without question.

No one can possibly say any longer that SISU conduct business worse than Wasps (quite an impressive achievement). They're an absolute disgrace.

Nick

Administrator
One of the biggest apologist arguments when Wasps got the stadium was that SISU 'deserved it'. It was said with a pompous tone and used as an excuse for years to justify the tolerance, acceptance, and even cheek to go to Wasps matches without question.

No one can possibly say any longer that SISU conduct business worse than Wasps (quite an impressive achievement). They're an absolute disgrace.
Trust need to applaud

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Remember when we made a Sky Blue Talk statement - and the trust refuted it and actively worked against us…

said we were lying, wrong and not helping - have the trust died off yet?

Liquid Gold

Remember when we made a Sky Blue Talk statement - and the trust refuted it and actively worked against us…

said we were lying, wrong and not helping - have the trust died off yet?
They are dead silent then every 6 months ago some no mark announces they are on the board, get challenged by a load of people, appear to have fuck all knowledge of the past then disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread