Wasps signs have actually gone!! (3 Viewers)

torchomatic

Sums up their fans perfectly…and the prick is from Leamington.

Leamington wankers. Don't have the class of us Warwick lot.

shmmeee

As we used to sing at Nottingham Varsity games and applies just as well to these cunts “you can shove your daddy’s wallet up your arse”

torchomatic

Saddlebrains

They've been very vocal again on twitter today the insect lot

The Cov rugby club tweet really set them off

Which then of course leads to some hilarious comebacks from us sky blues, and all in all a great day of more of them lot crying

Grendel

I’d be absolutely seething if I was a Cov Rugby supporter. I’m actually tempted to go to a few games.

Neck a few pints. 5 minute walk from my house as well.

You should. I went a couple of games ago. Know as much about rugby as brain surgery. No idea but the atmosphere was pretty good. Beer freely available and can take to the stand.

Terry_dactyl

Top international rugger yes, club rugger no thank you.
Went to my first ever game the other week…Wales vs Australia. Front row seats in the Principality Stadium. A really amazing event.
Completely lost on me! I didn’t have a fucking clue what the hell was going on. I made my excuses to get the drinks in as often as possible.

Slightly surreal moment when watching the live broadcast on the big screen…someone kicked the ‘ball’ out, only for my eye to be caught by said ‘ball’ hurtling towards me! For a moment my reality was shattered.

alexccfc99

Went to one Wasps game, only rugby I’ve ever tried to watch. Hadn’t got a fucking clue what was going on and was bored AF. Nice flags tho.
In their Cov ‘honeymoon period’ so to speak (basically when the place wasn’t barely 1/4 full’ got offered the chance to go by a family friend who was a box holder, think it was a game against one of the fairly big sides - raised a few eyebrows when I told them no with a few expletives added in, needless to say I wasn’t asked again

Terry_dactyl

In their Cov ‘honeymoon period’ so to speak (basically when the place wasn’t barely 1/4 full’ got offered the chance to go by a family friend who was a box holder, think it was a game against one of the fairly big sides - raised a few eyebrows when I told them no with a few expletives added in, needless to say I wasn’t asked again
Correct!

alexccfc99

The family friend had no allegiance to City, or to football for that matter

Couldn’t wrap my head around how he’d become a passionate Wasps fan in about a year - Don’t get it but that’s their culture I guess, which is one of many reasons why I can’t stick the game

Frostie

it's was an ego stroking exercise for them

The Trust's entire existence is just one massive power trip & wanting to play at being football owners. They'll happily drop their knickers for anyone they think will help them achieve it, even if it means actively working against the club to do it.

TomRad85

Brighton Sky Blue

Where did the 76 season tickets from a CV postcode come from? Has that actually been confirmed?

Hilarious if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was given that number by a very reliable source and to be clear, it wasn’t just CV postcode but total.

Sky Blue Pete

Even on here there were apologists claiming they weren’t direct competition for us - that articles goes to show they were and were hoping to take advantage of our situation at the time. It’s even worse for the rugby club - anyone from the city, especially CCFC fans, is a disgrace.
Very little competition between wasps and ccfc for support at any stage. I know a few ccfc part time fans who talked about going to wasps instead. Seems to have galvanised crfc too. What is without doubt is the air time, investment and press poured on them that could have gone towards our local sports teams

Sick Boy

Very little competition between wasps and ccfc for support at any stage. I know a few ccfc part time fans who talked about going to wasps instead. Seems to have galvanised crfc too. What is without doubt is the air time, investment and press poured on them that could have gone towards our local sports teams
Majorly disagree, it’s naive to think that they didn’t see us as direct competition as the main sports team in the city.

Sky Blue Pete

Majorly disagree, it’s naive to think that they didn’t see us as direct competition as the main sports team in the city.
They may well have seen it that way and almost managed it with us having to play away

I’m on about hearts and minds and local support from Coventrians

Users who are viewing this thread