Wasps signs have actually gone!! (2 Viewers)

olderskyblue

Notwithstanding 50% of how many, CV is quite a wide ranging area really.
True, but. Doubt any one of them went to London to watch them.

tisza

I’ve got a mate in Cov who reckoned over 50% of their season tickets were from CV post code. No idea if true or not.
I'd see that as damning stat. Means a large proportion of their season ticket holders weren't locals/part of the community etc.

TomRad85

Stadium wifi no longer includes wasps rugby or wasps netball ..

Simply CBS arena now

Every small win and all that
The erasure of their existence is extremely satisfying. Someone needs to rearrange those seats ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

Ah, I thought you were talking about Birmingham Solihull, whom Pete Glackin is Head Coach. Balding is DoR at Moseley.
I’m confused as well as on that link it says Pete is head coach at Moseley 🤣

Anyway both good lads who I played rugby with for years. They were just a touch better than me though. 👀

Kneeza

I’m confused as well as on that link it says Pete is head coach at Moseley 🤣

Anyway both good lads who I played rugby with for years. They were just a touch better than me though. 👀
Nope, you're right. No idea when Glacks moved to Mose! Oh well...

tisza

Nobody outside of Wasps is happy.
There's a groundswell among sub-Prem clubs to call an EGM and vote of no confidence in the RFU over this. They only require 100 clubs to step forward, so it'll be interesting to see if it happens.
Don't blame them. Think it's about rugby authorities trying to minimize damage. Not easy to attract funding, sponsorship etc if clubs are failing. Apparently other clubs still at risk so want to create a process for others to recover if needs be. At least 4 or 5 Premier clubs surviving due to benefactors rather than trading successfully.

Users who are viewing this thread