Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

“A chance he could take us on at some point” is miles away from us being his main end goal.
He’s not going to publically be shouting it from the roof tops. He’ll know the type of person seppala is. He wants back into football - we’re his best chance

1ccfc

My guess is Ashley primary interest is CCFC with the stadium and he will pretend to be interested in Wasps to secure the deal.
The NEC deal would not include Wasps, which makes it less attractive to the egg chasers.
Once Ashley has secured stadium & CCFC he will shut Wasps down, as there is no money in rugby.
You're forgetting one thing. We are CCFC and things are never simple. Knowing our luck Ashley actually wants Wasps and will quadruple our rent to invest in them.

Samo

My guess is Ashley primary interest is CCFC with the stadium and he will pretend to be interested in Wasps to secure the deal.
The NEC deal would not include Wasps, which makes it less attractive to the egg chasers.
Once Ashley has secured stadium & CCFC he will shut Wasps down, as there is no money in rugby.

Unless its a contractual obligation not to.

wingy

I’m pretty surprised at how much excitement there is about Ashley having had talks with London Wasps - the changing of the narrative into us being the real interest shows just how desperate the fanbase has become.
Me too particularly that any of the parties are likely to offer £60M for an insolvent entity.

TomRad85

I’m pretty surprised at how much excitement there is about Ashley having had talks with London Wasps - the changing of the narrative into us being the real interest shows just how desperate the fanbase has become.
If the Ashley interest is true, and I'm dubious, his main interest is clearly the stadium but I would imagine out of us and Wasps we're clearly the more interesting project. Wasps is just some baggage in the form of a brown paper bag with a dog shit in it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SBT

If the Ashley interest is true, and I'm dubious, his main interest is clearly the stadium but I would imagine out of us and Wasps we're clearly the more interesting project. Wasps is just some baggage in the form of a brown paper bag with a dog shit in it.

Tbh I don't think either club is a particularly attractive investment.

The energy at the moment is very much like watching a girl flirt with your mate and thinking "Well I'm sure she's only doing it to get close to me"

Kingokings204

true but when we’ve been at sixfields and st
Andrew within the last 10 years then desperate covers it

Sky Blue Harry H

The phrase 'any port in a storm' comes to mind.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tbh I don't think either club is a particularly attractive investment.

The energy at the moment is very much like watching a girl flirt with your mate and thinking "Well I'm sure she's only doing it to get close to me"

And so that was the choice that fell before me-to carry on by myself, or to make friends with the boy everyone now called ‘boner’.

Grendel

The timings in this all don’t look good - I would think the Sheffield United game could be in jeopardy

TomRad85

The timings in this all don’t look good - I would think the Sheffield United game could be in jeopardy
Postponed until after the Ashley January spending spree? Sounds ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread