Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcSB

At 6.5%, it's just eating away at their funds. Interest = £2.275m pa on £35m (if my Maths is up to scratch). so if they pay quarterly (?), they're having to find £568,750 every quarter ! Can't see where that's coming from, unless it's Richardson or the original bond money itself.

Apologies. in advance if I have miscalculated (won't be the first or last time !)
It’s paid every 6 months, so they will be expected to pay £1,137,500 in the next few weeks, I would imagine it won’t be paid if they go in to admin.

Grendel

hutch1972

I think when the interest payments stop then we might see more action from the bondholders
The bondholders seem to be very worried with Wasps appointing their choice of administrator. They need 25% of those holding bonds to vote against it, but without more time, that's unlikely.

MalcSB

The bondholders seem to be very worried with Wasps appointing their choice of administrator. They need 25% of those holding bonds to vote against it, but without more time, that's unlikely.
I think it’s very likely that the bondholders who are organising themselves will have 25% of the votes cast. which is the magic figure.

wingy

Wonder if currency weakness might tempt a few more transatlantic type takeovers in sporting circles.

Grendel

I see they’re coming round to the fact Coventry isn’t working on Drunken wasps - covkid really wants the football team to fail doesn’t he.

I thought he may be Tim Kalns

duffer

Wonder if currency weakness might tempt a few more transatlantic type takeovers in sporting circles.

You might get the benefit of picking up clubs on the cheap, but given there's likely to be an enormous squeeze on discretionary spending for a large part of the UK population, getting people through the door is going to be even harder, imho...

Gynnsthetonic

So Worcester have now been suspended from the league without entering administration, will the same not now happen to London Wasp?

Philosorapter

Read somewhere, if admin happens the first thing to be change hands is the online presence, so keeping an eye on their websites is crucial.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
It is a bit odd. Landing page banner is promoting the new kit, but when you click on the link to the store you get a very basic holding page message of -

We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. The Site will be back up and running from the 29th of September. Please allow 10 working days to receive any orders that have been placed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Why would moving warehouse stop them taking orders? Surely that would just delay dispatch by 3 days?...

shepardo01

It is a bit odd. Landing page banner is promoting the new kit, but when you click on the link to the store you get a very basic holding page message of -

We are currently in the process of moving warehouse. The Site will be back up and running from the 29th of September. Please allow 10 working days to receive any orders that have been placed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Why would moving warehouse stop them taking orders? Surely that would just delay dispatch by 3 days?...
Don't we use the same retail partner!?!..... :unsure:

shepardo01

Well the RFU don't seem to be fucking round when it comes to clubs and admin 😳 imagine if the EFL did the same.
Don't think they are in admin yet (could be wrong) radio said that they couldn't put together a viable business case going forwards... who was governing that I don't know......

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Perhaps the warehouse is moving to London. Fingers crossed.

jordan210

How odd. I have check all other Rugby clubs shops managed by Jonas sports, some lower league football, Cricket and Rugby league.

None of them are down and non mention a warehouse move....

better days

Classic tactics just before an Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread