Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received this response from a counselor, looks like the meeting is on:

Dear ......,

Many thanks for your email and passing on your concerns.

I take these considerations very seriously, and I will ensure that your perspective is represented to Council before any decision is made, either this evening or Monday.

Best wishes,

So, Duggins is saying there's no meeting, this councilor saying there is. So what the hell actually is going on!? Is Duggins trying to cover his own arse?
 
Just received this response from a counselor, looks like the meeting is on:

Dear ......,

Many thanks for your email and passing on your concerns.

I take these considerations very seriously, and I will ensure that your perspective is represented to Council before any decision is made, either this evening or Monday.

Best wishes,
I got exactly the same response. If there's no meeting it's a strange response

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
 
.
8c6c57f49a7b752d5ecfeb8c27952865.jpg


Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
So, do I have to put the pitchfork away for another day??
 
Can you go back to him as he's responding and ask if there is any other kind of support on offer to them?

just ask this question and got this back:


Thank you for your further email.

I can only talk on behalf of the City Council.


Best wishes

George
 
Does Lloyds still exist in Cov or is this one of those Cov call things what they used to be forever ala Colly, Campbell?

Yes it exists and I’ll be nipping down there for a black label
 



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes sense. Couple of senior figures panicking and thinking they could push something through. But didn't really think the whole thing through. More about protecting reputations than the Wasps business.
That said wouldn't trust Duggins as far as I could throw him. Nothing gets arranged without his input.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom