Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiethemole

Football_w@nkers said:

Easy to see why nancyball supporters are generally regarded as degenerate scumbags.........Because you all f*cking are! I knew rollover-like-pansie-ball fans are generally c*nts but you foul dickheads are a whole new level of c*ntishness.

And you sign up especially to tell us this??
that is fucking sad central mate, and it's no more than Wasps fans were doing, crowing and gloating over taking control of the stadium or have you forgotten that??
Now fuck off back to your everloving Rugby family that have also turned their backs on you , and drink some of their piss and finger their arseholes.

olderskyblue

Football_w@nkers said:

Easy to see why nancyball supporters are generally regarded as degenerate scumbags.........Because you all f*cking are! I knew rollover-like-pansie-ball fans are generally c*nts but you foul dickheads are a whole new level of c*ntishness.

And you sign up especially to tell us this??
that is fucking sad central mate, and it's no more than Wasps fans were doing, crowing and gloating over taking control of the stadium or have you forgotten that??
Now fuck off back to your everloving Rugby family that have also turned their backs on you , and drink some of their piss and finger their arseholes.
I wonder if wanker (I hope he doesn’t mind me using his surname) thinks his wind up on here has worked? :ROFLMAO:

if you had to guess which which SBT member posted that, who would it be?

duffer

Just had a thought on this, they admit that the best they've done, the absolute best, in all of the time that they've been here, with all of the money they've borrowed, is break even for six months.

How the hell were they ever going to repay all of the debt - win the lottery?!

Nick

Administrator
Just had a thought on this, they admit that the best they've done, the absolute best, in all of the time that they've been here, with all of the money they've borrowed, is break even for six months.

Wonder when they knew it wasn't going to get paid.

skyblu3sk

There was never a land of milk and honey it would have always been a year on year grind!

Evo1883

giphy.gif

jordan210

I generally think there fans believe their attendance figures based on the Saracens thread.

Where again the “rugby family” are calling them cheats

Frostie

to be fair if Wasps do come back in some form I'd quite like him at the helm as well, but for very different reasons :ROFLMAO:

they still don't get it do they?

Nope. Not sure if same interview that he said this in:
"I had my eyes wide open when I came in.
The debt was substantial, it's only got bigger."

Glowing endorsement of his performance as CEO then 🤦🏼‍♂️

I ventured on to Once A Wasp earlier & there were posts about how well received they have been in Coventry & how the locals thanked them for bringing Pro Rugby to Coventry too...

Their fans literally live in a different world. I suppose it explains how Wasps pulled the wool over their eyes for so long though & why the news is being treated with shock in Rugby circles when it was always a matter of "when not if" to everyone who cared to actually look at the figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread