Wasps downward spiral... (10 Viewers)

Grendel

Can you use the search facility when not logged in - I can' seem to

Philosorapter

Could it be someone is reading MMM's guide, from public relations to disaster management?

One review of the guide said, to say it was shit would be doing a disservice to the proud history of faecal matter.

Last edited:

shepardo01

Wonder if any of the bondholders that are looking to proceed with their action are getting messages to suggest that they shouldn't??

Grendel

Wonder if any of the bondholders that are looking to proceed with their action are getting messages to suggest that they shouldn't??

No chance of that really

chiefdave

Someone is saying the delay can only be down to respecting the queen so the announcement is put back to next week
Wasn't it said to be a few days last Wednesday. Personally I'd class a few days as less than a week so must be good news coming today. Won't hold my breath.

duffer

Wasn't it said to be a few days last Wednesday. Personally I'd class a few days as less than a week so must be good news coming today. Won't hold my breath.

Ah, it's probably been delayed out of respect for the Queen's passing.

After all it wouldn't be like Wasps to mess the bondholders about, would it...

Irish Sky Blue

Wasps new shop at the CBS is very close to being able to open. Bigger area then the space they gave us. The manager of our shop will also manage their shop at the same time so it does seem there are links between the two clubs. Hopefully the kit that is appearing on the shelves in there stays where it is.
I wonder if the CG grant paid for the fitting out of the shop?

djbooth

Wasps new shop at the CBS is very close to being able to open. Bigger area then the space they gave us. The manager of our shop will also manage their shop at the same time so it does seem there are links between the two clubs. Hopefully the kit that is appearing on the shelves in there stays where it is.
The big Space will fit their entire fan base

Reactions: vow

chiefdave

The manager of our shop will also manage their shop at the same time so it does seem there are links between the two clubs.
Is that someone employed by Hummel or do we actually run the shop ourselves now?
Its in the part of the stadium that the grant was for isn't it so wouldn't be a surprise if its been funded by the grant.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I doubt that will ever be known but i'd have thought the grant would have covered improvements directly linked to hosting the CG (so shouldnt have gone on the shop). I dont know how stringent management/monitoring of the grant funds will have been, it can really vary within a department let alone across them. In theory though they should have been made to report on usage and get that signed off by an auditor.

Irish Sky Blue

Is that someone employed by Hummel or do we actually run the shop ourselves now?

Its in the part of the stadium that the grant was for isn't it so wouldn't be a surprise if its been funded by the grant.
I assume he is a CCFC employee but don’t know for sure.
Their shop is very close to the new entrance.

CrawleySkyBlue

Taken from Facebook bondholder group. FYI I’m not a bond holder, merely an interested party.

“Received this email this morning from Redmayne Bentley, who are my brokers in this matter.

Dear Mr XXX

Re: Wasps Finance Plc – Final Redemption (Update)

Further to our previous letter dated 5th July 2022 with regard to your holding of 6.5% bonds due 13th May 2022 (bonds) in Wasps Finance Plc (Wasps), we are writing to inform you of a further update to the refinancing and redemption of the bonds.

Wasps made an announcement on 2nd September 2022 confirming that it has received an offer which would see the bonds fully redeemed on completion of this refinancing. Discussions with this lender are at an advanced stage.

Wasps remains in discussions with the UK Listing Authority in relation to the re-listing and subsequent re-admission of the bonds to the London Stock Exchange however there is no guarantee that this process will be concluded before the completion of this proposed refinancing.

As you hold £***** nominal of bonds, we can confirm that you are due to receive £*****. The cash proceeds will be allocated to your account upon receipt. We will send a confirmation letter in due course once the cash proceeds have been credited to your account. If the redemption of the bonds is further delayed or any new information becomes available, then we will write to you to advise.

In parallel with these discussions, Wasps is proceeding with developing the proposed bond terms to be amended as part of any consent solicitation memorandum, should these refinancing discussions not complete.

If you require any further information, please contact the Dealing Room on ***********.

Yours sincerely,

Debbie Rimmer

Head of Asset Services & Settlements”

Users who are viewing this thread