Wasps downward spiral... (7 Viewers)

chiefdave

Dallagio's 'everything is OK' statement of course completely unrelated to the action being taken by bondholders.

Some of the replies to Simon's original tweet are incredible. Head in the sand doesn't even begin to cover it.

JAM See

Dallagio's 'everything is OK' statement of course completely unrelated to the action being taken by bondholders.

Some of the replies to Simon's original tweet are incredible. Head in the sand doesn't even begin to cover it.
Bitcoin : HODL

Wasps Bonds : HODL

MalcSB

Unlike SBT, they believe everything their Chief Executive says and won’t even accept there is a problem when he has been shown to have lied- e.g re ownership of the new training ground.

chiefdave

Unlike SBT, they believe everything their Chief Executive says and won’t even accept there is a problem when he has been shown to have lied- e.g re ownership of the new training ground.
They were lying before they even moved here, they were being told they were working on a move back to London when in reality they were working on a move to Cov.

How they managed to pull that one off without the fans complaining amazes me. they've all fallen for this 'we were losing money and would have gone out of business if we hadn't moved' line.

Sky Blue Pete

They were lying before they even moved here, they were being told they were working on a move back to London when in reality they were working on a move to Cov.

How they managed to pull that one off without the fans complaining amazes me. they've all fallen for this 'we were losing money and would have gone out of business if we hadn't moved' line.
[/QUOTE
Was that not true. The issue is they are now losing more

chiefdave

Was that not true. The issue is they are now losing more
They were losing money but it was claimed If that they couldn't sustain losing money so had to move to Coventry to become the richest club in the world or they were going to imminently go out of business.

Clearly not the case as they're losing huge amounts every year and still in business, for now at least.

Ash

45a89e07dc795256f46ed23d32f58564.jpg

They’re taking the piss with that away kit!!

Grendel

I think the last remaining poster on the other forum is getting a ban

SB Sam (sure he posts on here) is getting the boot from Vulgaris

Grendel

I can confirm that he has been banned.

Thought it was you. I couldn’t be bothered with the polite act any more.

Vulgaris thinks he’s some kind of bond spokesman as he’s got a couple of grand invested. He’s a real moron.

MalcSB

Thought it was you. I couldn’t be bothered with the polite act any more.

Vulgaris thinks he’s some kind of bond spokesman as he’s got a couple of grand invested. He’s a real moron.

The bonds may or may not get sorted, but I think all I have done is posted fact and made a reasonable analysis and case based on fact. They just live in a dream world and, if the bondholders end up taking action, their world will come crashing down and they will act shocked and surprised.

I think it was the suggestion that VV join the bondholders movement so he could hear fr9m the horse mouth that did for me

There is an irony in that Shugs actually quoted one of my posts from SBT in defence of a position he was taking.

tisza

They were losing money but it was claimed If that they couldn't sustain losing money so had to move to Coventry to become the richest club in the world or they were going to imminently go out of business.

Clearly not the case as they're losing huge amounts every year and still in business, for now at least.
Sounds so punty. "We're in a huge mess but we can be the world no 1 by simply moving to Cov". Just seems like one of those Nigerian emails.

Sky Blue Harry H

We really need these pests to struggle this season - it may be our small crumb of comfort this season. If they go t*ts up, I can suffer whatever the football season may throw at us,

Users who are viewing this thread