Wasps downward spiral... (2 Viewers)

Grendel

She's 85 now!

It is interesting, barely anybody on there actually from Coventry

She seems now to be very offended as I’ve focused on a disabled basketball team item in the media being thrown out of the Henley Centre

Highlighting disabled is disrespecting cheap journalism akin to playing a race card when it suits

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Love how we’re somehow the bad guys for being unhappy that the one thing we’re paying for (the pitch) is not being provided….

Again I don’t think the issue is pitch wear and tear - it’s the fact that no work or maintenance on pitch care has been carried out full stop prior to the CWG.
5798FD0D-D776-439D-8E15-2A4E905875B4.png

SHUNT31

Love how we’re somehow the bad guys for being unhappy that the one thing we’re paying for (the pitch) is not being provided….

Again I don’t think the issue is pitch wear and tear - it’s the fact that no work or maintenance on pitch care has been carried out full stop prior to the CWG.
View attachment 25851

The mad thing is that he has posted on there about being a CCFC and Wasps supporter. Some people have such hatred towards SISU (understandable) that no matter what SISU do, they will always be in the wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The mad thing is that he has posted on there about being a CCFC and Wasps supporter. Some people have such hatred towards SISU (understandable) that no matter what SISU do, they will always be in the wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which I get, but you can only throw so much at SISU. They’re only directly in control of what the club do… we’re constantly told in certainty that we are tenants… when we act like tenants it’s our fault

wingy

Bondchat been very quiet this week.
Wonder what percentage have been active with the trustee this week and how active they've become?

wingy

Just had a read.
Mr Parsons is in for a haircut,his brokers have only just informed him of the state of play back in June.
They in on the conspiracy too?

skybluetony176

Apparently Christopher Holland has a professional track record in risk management and disaster recovery. Not sure being involved in wasps is doing much for his professional reputation.

Nick

Administrator
He’s been there for 5 years. He hasn’t averted this disaster. Assuming it’s not part of what was a bigger plan all along.

Risk Management...

Naive to think Richardson is all in and is going to lose everything because of this. As said, it will be another Golden Share scenario no doubt.

Risk....Managed.

Grendel

Risk Management...

Naive to think Richardson is all in and is going to lose everything because of this. As said, it will be another Golden Share scenario no doubt.

Risk....Managed.

wasps holdings never owned shares in training ground - moonstone owned the shares and Richardson sold the shares the same day the bond defaulted to Holland whose his mate

Nick

Administrator
wasps holdings never owned shares in training ground - moonstone owned the shares and Richardson sold the shares the same day the bond defaulted to Holland whose his mate

Yeah that's what I mean, Risks for Richardson. Not Wasps.

shepardo01

If the training ground is not now part of "Wasps group", but now "Epic"... does this mean, that in the event of an administration, that it would not be touched!??.....
eg whatever form that Wasps may take after any possible admin, that this would not have been sold to pay creditors, and "new" Wasps could effectively do what they want with it... Eg, still use, sell land for housing on etc...?????

wingy

If the training ground is not now part of "Wasps group", but now "Epic"... does this mean, that in the event of an administration, that it would not be touched!??.....
eg whatever form that Wasps may take after any possible admin, that this would not have been sold to pay creditors, and "new" Wasps could effectively do what they want with it... Eg, still use, sell land for housing on etc...?????
Not really as has never been part of Wasps directly as I understand it.

shepardo01

Also, I have a feeling that if admin is on the horizon, they may start the season before they try to squirm out of debts/bond (hence kicking down the road) as if they do, apparently the "rugby" punishment of demotion cannot be applied once the season starts (think Kneeza posted that).....

wingy

Don't know whether accurate but someone on one of the chat sites reckons HMRC are chasing them

With the upcoming season about upon them and finally ours, I wonder how local suppliers dealing with them are securing/recieving receipts.

Nick

Administrator

Yeah it's never been anything to do with it.

So in theory Wasps could go up the wall tomorrow and that's nothing to do with it. (Unless they have a lease for it....)

Grendel

Yeah it's never been anything to do with it.

So in theory Wasps could go up the wall tomorrow and that's nothing to do with it. (Unless they have a lease for it....)

There could have been a potential claim against Richardson as it’s his company (moonstone) which I believe is above wasos holdings in the convoluted company chain

the sale was on be same day as the bond default

Nick

Administrator
There could have been a potential claim against Richardson as it’s his company (moonstone) which I believe is above wasos holdings in the convoluted company chain

the sale was on be same day as the bond default

Yeah exactly.

As it's a private company, what's to stop him handing it to his mate until everything blows over and then him just giving it Richardson back in a couple of years? (In time for the housing)

SBAndy

hahahahahahahaha

WMCA told Telegraph Sport Wasps’s request for public money was still under consideration, while Coventry City Council, which owns to freehold to the arena, said: “The city council, including through the chief executive and senior officers, has regular communication and dialogue with many businesses and this has been particularly important throughout the pandemic as the economic context has been incredibly challenging.

“Wasps have been one of these businesses.”

Gynnsthetonic

Yeah exactly.

As it's a private company, what's to stop him handing it to his mate until everything blows over and then him just giving it Richardson back in a couple of years? (In time for the housing)
Could HMRC still not go after him as this is technically fraud and they may see it as that

Users who are viewing this thread