Wasps downward spiral... (18 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
If you had a Wasps season ticket you'd feel a right mug. Literally thousands of free tickets floating around for every game.

Anyone that renews has got more money than sense.
Probably why they have put the prices up.

Doubt there will be multiple articles in the telegraph though like we get for keeping them the same! Ha

Nick

Administrator

CCFC88

Hoping they don't make the top European competition next season (top 6 I think, maybe 7?). Go from playing the likes of Leinster and Toulouse to Yenisey-STM Krasnoyarsk & Timisoara Saracens.

Joy Division

DrunkenWasps.com - Season Ticket Prices 19/20

Pricey old things and I think you have to pay for European games on top!

Just had a nosey on that site and fuck me there are some strange posters on there.

As always my heart and support goes out to the majority of the football clubs fans over this, despite the innacuracies, misplaced anger and lack of knowledge of 99% of those on sky blues talk (Old Sky Blue aside) it is horrible seeing your club go to the wall in this way...and I say that as a Wimbledon fan who witnessed the problems of Milton Keynes taking the football clubs league position and the supporters pheonixing in AFC Wimbledon.

This guy is a Wimbledon fan, the irony of him thinking that supporting Wasps is okay then?

Joy Division

Posted by: Westy68 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2019 12:50

I totally agree, stop the constant legal rubbish and we will happily work with them. If not you lose everything we lose nothing

Apart from a lot of money from CCFC

chiefdave

Just had a nosey on that site and fuck me there are some strange posters on there.
I like how they believe their knowledge of the situation is greater than our fans despite us having spent years going over every little detail. They claim to know everything but will then post things like Wasps should kick us out as they lose money everytime we play as the rent is £100K, conveniently ignoring all the match day charges we pay.

Joy Division

Posted by: Westy68 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2019 12:58

What we gain is far greater

Re: OT (I think) - EFL asks....
Posted by: Ken I L Worth (IP Logged)
Date: 25 February, 2019 10:57

Bloke down the pub has heard that talks are advanced on CCFC playing their games at Birmingham next season....(actually he owns the pub and is well connected at ST Andrews)...so watch this space.

Nick

Administrator
I like how they believe their knowledge of the situation is greater than our fans despite us having spent years going over every little detail. They claim to know everything but will then post things like Wasps should kick us out as they lose money everytime we play as the rent is £100K, conveniently ignoring all the match day charges we pay.

They are pretty gullible, they seem to just believe what they are told.

Same as when there were rumours about players leaving, some of the posts saying it was Les Reid and SISU making it up were hilarious.

Joy Division

Still no planning application for their training ground in Leamington, what's the holdup?

CCFCtards

Is it the case of if you say it enough you'll start believing it, if you believe it enough it'll come true?
I'd say a better definition of a downwards spiral is CCFC's accommodation prospects for next season....

Nick

Administrator
Is it the case of if you say it enough you'll start believing it, if you believe it enough it'll come true?
I'd say a better definition of a downwards spiral is CCFC's accommodation prospects for next season....
What's being said that isn't true?

CCFC54321

I’ve been reliably informed w**ps have had another knock to there finances. I’m sorry I can’t tell you what or who etc but I’m sure it’ll be in the press soon.

Apologies I’m not giving you much but trust me.

CCFCtards

What's being said that isn't true?
See thread heading.

First message yes, doesn't everyone get one of these accolades? Now its 2nd, next one will be 3rd!!

Regarding finances, it matters not, Wasps have income streams and an owner that cares....My house needs a new roof, I'll remortgage and get it fixed. I've taken a hit and I'll move on...and so it goes. Whatever you think you might know and as exciting as the prospect may be, I'd suggest its business as usual as it isn't stopping them bringing in top notch Intl players for next season. I'd say CCFC's finances are in a worse predicament.

Life's good in the Wasps world as much as you like to think it isn't....anything to detract from the actual issue of your club being destroyed by money grabbing SISU. Im amazed that CCFC fans are actually no different than SISU...utterly deluded.

Nick

Administrator
See thread heading.

First message yes, doesn't everyone get one of these accolades?

Regarding finances, it matters not, Wasps have income streams and an owner that cares....My house needs a new roof, I'll remortgage and get it fixed. I've taken a hit and I'll move on...and so it goes. Whatever you think you might know and as exciting as the prospect is, I'd suggest its business as it isn't stopping them bringing in top notch Intl players for next season. I'd say CCFC's finances are in a worse predicament and don't look too rosey come next season.

Life's good in the Wasps world as much as you like to think it isn't....anything to detract from the actual issue of your club being destroyed by money grabbing SISU. Im amazed that CCFC fans are actually no different than SISU...utterly deluded.

Which income streams are they? Are you saying your owner is going to plough all of his money back in to cover it then?

Your accounts didn't look too rosey, so much so the auditors needed falsified evidence ;)

As for the delusion, I'd probably have a look on your forum. It is quite funny, absolutely no idea what they are going on about and even though they had people telling them that certain players were on their way they wouldn't have it.

1 thing that city fans aren't really is deluded, they are far too cynical for any of that.

CCFC54321

See thread heading.

First message yes, doesn't everyone get one of these accolades? Now its 2nd, next one will be 3rd!!

Regarding finances, it matters not, Wasps have income streams and an owner that cares....My house needs a new roof, I'll remortgage and get it fixed. I've taken a hit and I'll move on...and so it goes. Whatever you think you might know and as exciting as the prospect may be, I'd suggest its business as usual as it isn't stopping them bringing in top notch Intl players for next season. I'd say CCFC's finances are in a worse predicament.

Utter clap trap. W**ps won’t be here in two/three years and your financies are a disgrace. Your gates are dropping despite free tickets and under 10’s being allowed free entrance too. 12,000 there Saturday? More like 5 or 6,000.

Your owner won’t continue to fund you much longer I’m hearing and your playing squad all want out. Your statement about international players are coming next season? One cap wonders from across the world that nobody else wants? Oh, and the news that I have about your financies becoming just a little weaker won’t have helped mate!

You’ll be relegated next season and then liquidated the year afterwards. Shame CCFC couldn’t finish you off ourselfs. Your not wanted in Coventry and will never be accepted here.

CCFCtards

I wont list the streams as we both know your aware of them and again your deflecting as you have no other narrative.

Straight answer, what is so sustainable about your business model? Your asset less, apart from a training facility that SISU will sell to developers to cover their losses. What so great about CCFC's situation that allows you to be so righteous? You might not even be in the league unless your hedge fund owners buckle. You have naff all income, no 'football' stakeholder, even your own council are done with you. CCFC is the perfect example of how not to run a football club.

Delusion is rife on the wasps site i agree, but its about trivial things like getting the best players and losing the best...not that they have a month to find a home.

Glass houses mate..your as deluded as they come...and for all the gloating about what you believe/hope/prey will be happening in the future and doom and gloom wasps, let get a bit real here, in 5 years time nothing will have changed, wasps will still be playing in their stadium and being successful...does your crystal ball tell you how CCFC will be doing?

If SISU bolt, your done for buddy.

Nick

Administrator
I wont list the streams as we both know your aware of them and again your deflecting as you have no other narrative.

Straight answer, what is so sustainable about your business model? Your asset less, apart from a training facility that SISU will sell to developers to cover their losses. What so great about CCFC's situation that allows you to be so righteous? You might not even be in the league unless your hedge fund owners buckle. You have naff all income, no 'football' stakeholder, even your own council are done with you. CCFC is the perfect example of how not to run a football club.

Delusion is rife on the wasps site i agree, but its about trivial things like getting the best players and losing the best...not that they have a month to find a home.

Glass houses mate..your as deluded as they come...and for all the gloating about what you believe/hope/prey will be happening in the future and doom and gloom wasps, let get a bit real here, in 5 years time nothing will have changed, wasps will still be playing in their stadium and being successful...does your crystal ball tell you how CCFC will be doing?

What do you mean Wasps will still be being successful? Has something been missed? Are you looking forward to the opening of the Training Centre at the Higgs Centre? What about all the houses to raise some cash?

I don't think any of our fans deny that CCFC is a basketcase, that is why they aren't deluded about anything. They know full well how shit the situation is.

If Wasps go to shit as well it's the genuine fans that I'd feel sorry for, not the smug Jonny come lately ones. I feel for them as well because they seem to actually pay for tickets while people with no interest in the slightest can get up there every week for nothing.

Liquid Gold

Losing £6m a year with a £30m bond to pay back. Tell us tards (nice word by the way) how you're going to generate the income?

CCFCtards

Utter clap trap. W**ps won’t be here in two/three years and your financies are a disgrace. Your gates are dropping despite free tickets and under 10’s being allowed free entrance too. 12,000 there Saturday? More like 5 or 6,000.

Your owner won’t continue to fund you much longer I’m hearing and your playing squad all want out. Your statement about international players are coming next season? One cap wonders from across the world that nobody else wants? Oh, and the news that I have about your financies becoming just a little weaker won’t have helped mate!

You’ll be relegated next season and then liquidated the year afterwards. Shame CCFC couldn’t finish you off ourselfs. Your not wanted in Coventry and will never be accepted here.

Like i said originally, say it, believe it....

Oh your hearing are you, you know people who know people do you...of course you do. Do you hear anything about where your playing next season or are they not that much in the know, because it wont be at the ricoh. At least our demise will come after yours.

One cap wonder shows you dont follow rugby, do your homework mate, earn a bit of credit at least. If we weren't wanted we would have an ave higher gate than CCFC, who have been in Cov forever and still catch get beyond 10k...terrible. At the moment, i'd say your the ones that arent wanted mate.

Nick

Administrator
Like i said originally, say it, believe it....

Oh your hearing are you, you know people who know people do you...of course you do. Do you hear anything about where your playing next season or are they not that much in the know, because it wont be at the ricoh. At least our demise will come after yours.

One cap wonder shows you dont follow rugby, do your homework mate, earn a bit of credit at least. If we weren't wanted we would have an ave higher gate than CCFC, who have been in Cov forever and still catch get beyond 10k...terrible. At the moment, i'd say your the ones that arent wanted mate.

Again, we aren't giving out thousands of freebies every week are we? Even with those you are slowly dwindling?

You might want to practise what you preach about doing your homework. We get beyond 10k most weeks even without sending desperate emails offering 3 free to season ticket holders of 6 to council employees ;) The desperation of them at the school is quite funny as well on a Friday afternoon.

CCFCtards

Losing £6m a year with a £30m bond to pay back. Tell us tards (nice word by the way) how you're going to generate the income?

Glad you like it. I'm not saying we are, no rugby club ever makes money, my question is how are you doing?

And Nick you have missed a lot yes. Do you homework.

CCFC54321

In their stadium and being successful.....?? It’s not your stadium you mug as you can’t pay for it! Tell me how you can pay back the £30m plus interest? Go on then you have your platform here so tell us all and then we can contact the Coventry press and this will be headline news.

Nick

Administrator
Glad you like it. I'm not saying we are, no rugby club ever makes money, my question is how are you doing?

And Nick you have missed a lot yes. Do you homework.

What has been missed? It is all well and good saying "do you homework" but you are clearly showing you haven't.

We certainly aren't losing £6m a year that's for sure.

CCFCtards

Ave 9.8k so i read...did my homework, whats your excuse. How many through the gate next season? - none, because you wont have a gate.

Nick

Administrator
Ave 9.8k so i read...did my homework, whats your excuse. How many through the gate next season? - none, because you wont have a gate.

What's my excuse for what? You haven't told me what I'm factually wrong about?

You didn't do your homework very well, did you?

CCFCtards

In their stadium and being successful.....?? It’s not your stadium you mug as you can’t pay for it! Tell me how you can pay back the £30m plus interest? Go on then you have your platform here so tell us all and then we can contact the Coventry press and this will be headline news.

Ok then 'mug', if you want to get personal.

Firstly i'm not paying it back, lets get that clear. The business men pay it back, not a hedge fund.
Secondly, the house you live in, do you consider it yours or the banks? (and before you say you can pay for it, until the banks come take it off Wasps, it's theirs mate)
Thirdly, its more wasps than it CCFC's...you have nothing other than hope at this point.

That muggy enough for you?

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, you aren't actually correcting people.

You are telling CCFC fans how shit it is at CCFC, we know full well all about it.

You seemingly don't seem to know much about your own situation or ours judging by it.

Just the same as all of the others who have signed up to try the same sort of thing ;)

CCFC54321

You can’t answer the question so don’t come on here embarrassing yourself. “The business men pay it back”..... you sound like a primary school pupil trying to answer the question.

Good night I’m out.

CCFCtards

What's my excuse for what? You haven't told me what I'm factually wrong about?

You didn't do your homework very well, did you?

One cap wonders, do i need to hold your hand in a conversation? Smaller words help? Let me know. Next season you'll be playing in the park, wonder how that effect your mighty supporter base.

I did my homework, show me something different then.

Man, these messages are coming thick and fast...I do love a good debate, shame this isn't one

Users who are viewing this thread