Match Thread Warnock’s delusional? (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

Can recall two in the first half: one for handball which would have been extremely harsh, then a foul from Dabo which I thought was a penalty.

Tommo1993

That handball claim was bollocks anyway. But Dabo did increase my heart rate with that other one. Warnock is a wanker and the game has moved on without him, fuck him

shmmeee

BBC Radio Tees Sport - Neil Warnock (11th September 2021) - BBC Sounds

I was at the game yesterday and can’t remember them having one penalty appeals never mind two!

O’Hares had a couple tho-the free kick outside the box was defo inside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There was one first half that looked like a handball, and think there was another. I was sat with a Boro fan and we were both trying to be very fair to each other and I had to admit we were lucky.

shmmeee

That handball claim was bollocks anyway. But Dabo did increase my heart rate with that other one. Warnock is a wanker and the game has moved on without him, fuck him

By the new handball rules it was a pen, made his silhouette larger.

stay_up_skyblues

I read his interview with their local rag last night and for the most part it was deflection and his standard default criticism of the officials. But in fairness he also said through gritted teeth we didn’t let them play and deserved to win.

Evo1883

Those are two separate sentences though. Either they do it deliberately or they make their body bigger. The change I read has been for accidental touch when scoring a goal.

I think what I'm getting at is , there was nothing deliberate about the hand ball and he didn't make his body bigger to block the ball .

Why it wasn't given as per the rules

Warnock should know the rules 😉

Grendel

He's a bitter old floof

I can't remember any penalty shouts for them

lol tbe Dabo incident looked like a penalty and certainly they all appealed

Londonccfcfan

PVA

Took a glance at their forum. I never realised how much their fans dislike his dinosaur type of football.

The knives are out for him. They can't stand him. Lol

He's pretty much done at this level. Time to hang up the, er, whiteboard? Cones?

Brighton Sky Blue

The whole podcast is great and tbh Warnock comes across ok. I know people don't like him but I'd have loved to have had him in charge here as he has got a good record at this level.

He’s past his sell by date now but back in the late 2000s he’d have been perfect. Could see yesterday he’s focused on strength and pace perhaps more than technique

harvey098

This was O’Hare edge of the box / pen area. Hard to tell

Attachments

• 693EE228-2803-4EDF-8E10-7C12D47161CB.gif
    693EE228-2803-4EDF-8E10-7C12D47161CB.gif
    758.1 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread