Match Thread Walsall vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 10th Nov (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Is Chaplin allowed to play?

I'd play him and Baka if so up front.

AStonesThrow

My three year old shouted 6-1 cov at me when I asked him what the score would be, bets on 125/1

I've had bakayoko to score, cov 1-0

Esoterica

The daunting prospect of listening to CWR without watching the match awaits me unless I find a stream...
I'm the same today. In a right lethargic grump because I won't be able to watch. Amazing how quickly you get spoilt - used to listen to the game every week and that did me fine for 10 years out here but now after a season and a half of iFollow I'm lost knowing we're playing and I can't watch. Even worse when I know what's being described on CWR is nothing like what is really happening!

Seamus1

It has been reported on social media that there will be a minute’s applause on the second minute of the match, in memory of a little boy. Hopefully the SBA will join in and show the respect due

vow

Good to see Mason back!

Strong bench too.

better days

After Bakayoko's performance against QPR in the U23's on Monday, I would have been astonished if he had started today, Nick.
He was incredibly passive
Forward players at this level need to be on the move and keeping defenders guessing
He made it so easy for the QPR central defenders who were older first team guys so couldn't be bullied by his size

Ooh Ah

Just been on the BBC website - bbc.co.uk/Walsall v Cov , to see a surprising line-up.....

Coventry
  • 1Burge
  • 2Grimmer
  • 5Williams
  • 4Hyam
  • 3Mason
  • 6Eccles
  • 7Jones
  • 8Ngandu
  • 10Shipley
  • 11Stedman
  • 9Bakayoko
Substitutes
  • 12McCallum
  • 13O'Brien
  • 14Walters

clint van damme

be interesting to see how Eccles and Ngandu get on.
Good things expected of both of them by the sound of it.

Liquid Gold

Really not that bothered today. About the most boring draw we could have had. Hope we win obviously but would rather lose this than a league game.

clint van damme

Hmmmm, unsure if serious or not....

It's fake news, m8.

HAHA! Oh right. Stuck at work so reliant on the ever dependable SB Talk for my match day info.
Won't be making that mistake again!

edit - just looked on the BBC, surprisingly strong line up.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread