Walsall (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Monners

I got all excited last night and put a double on for us to win the next two games - today I think we will lose this one. Apologies to all!

skybluereeve

Not posted on here for at least a year but I am gradually falling back in love with my city again! generally excited about this one so whenever that happens we lose! 2-0 city PUSB

6 Generations

Really hope that we win tonight, but expect us to draw.

I can't make the game as I'm in the sunshine state.

Unfortunately I cannot listen to any BBC radio coverage on line.

So regular updates will be very welcome on here.

Enjoy the game.

coop

Why are we all so I think we will lose I thought Gillingham was going to be tough and we destroyed them by half time yes a tricky game but nothing too be worried about it's winnable.

lifeskyblue

With son as Walsall coach came in. They a good bunch of lads and all gave autographs and with nice bit of banter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

#CCFC v [MENTION=5700]WFC[/MENTION]Official: Charles-Cook (GK), Haynes, Stokes, Ricketts, Phillips, Vincelot, Fleck, O'Brien, Cole, Murphy, Armstrong. #PUSB

AFCCOVENTRY

#CCFC v [MENTION=5700]WFC[/MENTION]Official: Charles-Cook (GK), Haynes, Stokes, Ricketts, Phillips, Vincelot, Fleck, O'Brien, Cole, Murphy, Armstrong. #PUSB

AFCCOVENTRY

Subs for #CCFC v [MENTION=5700]WFC[/MENTION]Official: Burge (GK), Ramage, Bigirimana, Lameiras, Maddison, Fortune, Tudgay. #PUSB

lifeskyblue

Looks a very strong bench for midfield but only one defender. Can't have another injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

Devastating blow to lose Martin. We really do appear to be jinxed in that position this term!! No pressure then Ramage ;)

covmark

No maddison is a strange one. Should still win this. Pusb.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread