Walsall (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Walsall (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Walsall (Home) </h2>
walsall-badge-125144-3152.png

Ricoh Arena
7.45PM Kick Off
</div>

Sky Blue Pete

Like to see anyone guess the correct starting 11.

Att 16453 (so hope)
Ht 1-1
Ft 3-1 (so hope)

Arma 2 (1 pen)
Murphy

D

Deleted member 2477

Unchanged other than cole in for job which i hope im wrong about. 0-0 ht 1-0 win

malkitccfc

Must not lose game. Was impressed by them when they beat us earlier on. Hopefully their game vs Brentford takes a lot out of their players today trying to impress against their old manager. Will go for a 1-1 draw with about 15,500 in attendance.

Happy with not losing this to be honest. Can see Mowbray making number of changes again. Anyone have any stats on same starting 11 starting consecutive games?

Otis

A draw will be fine, but I really fancy our chances. Two draws will be okay to be honest, but ideally we really could do with beating our rivals if at all possible if we want to be real contenders.

Last edited:

vow

3-1 City, maddison with a couple, revenge for his injury!

skybluepm2

Been rubbing the crystal ball again, pal? ;)

I do think we'll edge this match, but there'll be a goal in it, either way.

Haha I hope so on this occasion mate. The City would be on such a high if we won this one and got back in touching distance with the automatic positions.

Add that to the influx of quality signings being made and the upward surge and positivity around the place will continue to rise!

Hobo

Happy with not losing this to be honest. Can see Mowbray making number of changes again. Anyone have any stats on same starting 11 starting consecutive games?

Don't think there will be many changes, anticipating a close game

hamil99

Facebook User
Hoping confidence will play a big part in the game. Having lost 3-0 the other night, another defeat today would surely knock their morale. Us on the other hand having won 5-0 and not played for over a week, will be raring to go.

I still think it will be close, but im going for a 2-1 win.

shmmeee

Can't see past a draw here, maybe even a tight loss.

2-2 Murphy, Vincelot

Team:

RCC
Phillips
Ricketts
Martin
Stokes
Vincelot
Fleck
JOB
Cole
Murphy
Arma

S: Burge, Ramage, Bigi, Hunt, Madders, Lameiras, Tudgay.

Bugsy

I'm just as excited by the bench than the first 11 ...... Can't wait for this....PUSB

Brylowes

Score in first 10mins .H-T 3 .0 F-T 3-1 Armstrong,Fleck,Murphy

dont score in 10mins .H-T 0 1 F-T 1-1 Armstrong

Att .15703

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Would like to see JOB given a start, but it's hard to drop anyone after a 5-0 win. With Burton on Saturday as well I imagine they'll be some rotation.

Johnnythespider

We will smash them, that is all I am saying.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

covhead1

With Arma is back to scoring ways there can only be victory for us. SIMPLE AS THAT!

B-Ban-Boogie

With all this 'feel good' factor spreading through the team and supporters, i'm going for a convincing 3-1 City win ..16,018 :D

Kingokings204

Take a 0-0 draw all day long for this game. Will be a tight game either way IMO.

oakey

Do they count season tickets as present even if absent?
A fair number of these will be missing due to the scheduling. If they are counted anywhere I will revise my forecast up by 750.

GaryJones

Walsall beating Brentford 0-1 away in the Cup so wont be a pushover on Tuesday!

bawtryneal

One thing is for sure, it will be the strongest bench in years. Lots of cover across the squad. Just a dominating CB short now

SkyBlue_Bear83

Feeling very good about this match, we've been strengthening our squad whilst the rest of the league have been standing still.

Users who are viewing this thread