Waggott: Our Stadium Planning is Vital (2 Viewers)

RFC

Factual information merely of what was said.

I can say I am going to London on Friday and will spend a grand in Fortnum and Mason. That would be factually correct that I have said it. Doesn't mean it's going to happen though.

Someone has said something and you are holding it up as some sort of beacon that, that means it is going to happen. I'm sorry but that's tosh.

The only factual thing here is that the information was said. Nowt else.

What's been said isn't just current but these discussions and negotiations have been taking place over a long period of time.

Your obsession maybe a different one but your a disbeliever, so it doesn't matter what's said does it?

AndreasB

What's been said isn't just current but these discussions and negotiations have been taking place over a long period of time.

Your obsession maybe a different one but your a disbeliever, so it doesn't matter what's said does it?

To be absolutely fair, I went to the New Stadium Forum forum with an open mind and came away completely convinced that it was all an elaborate charade with no concrete facts or proposals (it was all "you could have this, you could have that stuff from the architects etc). It was completely unreal.

Nothing I have seen since gives me any reason to change my view.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Im more Burgandy or Sancerre actually (to help you , they are not makes of car by the way)

I'd have thought if you drank sufficient burgundy, you'd know how to spell it.

Or maybe they change the name slightly, in a slightly naff way where you buy it from - in those terribly cheap outlets I couldn't possibly countenance...

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

AndreasB

I'd have thought if you drank sufficient burgundy, you'd know how to spell it.

Or maybe they change the name slightly, in a slightly naff way where you buy it from - in those terribly cheap outlets I couldn't possibly countenance...

Bet its all Double Diamond and Party Fours round your place

AndreasB

I'll give you something - you've got some balls. If I'd have exposed my inner-mongrel in as humiliating a fashion as you just did; I'd have left it an hour or so before logging back on

hmmm, never stopped you though has it - valiantly ploughing the lonely Up the Council furrow

Sky Blue Kid

At a rough guess I would say that You're trying to talk like a sarcastic heavyweight, and got knocked out by a knowledgable featherweight actually!

Ashdown

I'm sure in a more patriotic City, there would be more outrage at the 'Franchise Rugby' club and a boycott of their fixtures. The only way for the football club to ever regain a stadium of it's own is if Wasps fail in the City and sell the Ricoh back to the very club it was built for. Ideal scenario is new owners for City with real money, Wasps fail and move on once again. Not sure it will pan out this way though, this is Coventry after all { home of the bandwagon} and champions of apathy !

Sky Blue Kid

You know what!!! My 6 weeks holiday in the states did me a power of good. It brought me back from a dark place, and I like to think I've come to my senses since being back. I apologised to all posters that I'd been rude to and started on a different footing since. It seems however, that there are some pretentious pricks still using the forum who could do with the same holiday as I've had. I didn't miss coming on here once. By all means I'm in favour of posters putting across their opinions(It's their right to do so) but personal attacks and downright slagging off of posters is not on. Think I might take a little rest from this fucking shit for a while. Good night, and a Happy Vitriolic New Year gentlemen :)

AndreasB

You know what!!! My 6 weeks holiday in the states did me a power of good. It brought me back from a dark place, and I like to think I've come to my senses since being back. I apologised to all posters that I'd been rude to and started on a different footing since. It seems however, that there are some pretentious pricks still using the forum who could do with the same holiday as I've had. I didn't miss coming on here once. By all means I'm in favour of posters putting across their opinions(It's their right to do so) but personal attacks and downright slagging off of posters is not on. Think I might take a little rest from this fucking shit for a while. Good night, and a Happy Vitriolic New Year gentlemen :)

"6 weeks holiday in the states" what were you in for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I'm sure in a more patriotic City, there would be more outrage at the 'Franchise Rugby' club and a boycott of their fixtures. The only way for the football club to ever regain a stadium of it's own is if Wasps fail in the City and sell the Ricoh back to the very club it was built for. Ideal scenario is new owners for City with real money, Wasps fail and move on once again. Not sure it will pan out this way though, this is Coventry after all { home of the bandwagon} and champions of apathy !

Again, to openly criticise a city of 300K+ when you've just outed yourself as a culture-barren philistine marks you as a malapert indeed, Sir!

J

Jack Griffin

Again, to openly criticise a city of 300K+ when you've just outed yourself as a culture-barren philistine marks you as a malapert indeed, Sir!

I like that word, malapert, first time I've ever come across it, not the first time I've come across the type of person it describes.

davebart

Do you understand what Otis means at all? Or are you deliberately missing the point?

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Actually a patriotic city would be pleased with the fact that within a few years they could have the biggest rugby club in the country playing in their city. The how's and whys of how they got there would be irrelevant. I can appreciate why as a CCFC fan you would want Wasps to fail, but that has nothing to do with the city as a whole.

A patriotic city would want all their teams to do well.

Users who are viewing this thread