Viveash (2 Viewers)

skyblueelephant76

AV is a massive part of our success and I am not so sure we would have done so well without him. Would love to know why Chelsea got rid, if they did. Probably new regime with a shit agenda.
USA blokes said how better Hadji Wright was than at previous World Cup.
Can't think of many players he hasn't improved.
Doesn't really explain why they let him go but he definitely wasn't happy to leave Chelsea

Hiraeth

Would love to know why Chelsea got rid, if they did. Probably new regime with a shit agenda.
Who knows, my guess would be the same as yours.

Adi talks in general terms about it on the sofa from about 49 minutes in on a Swindon Town YouTube channel.

There's no specifics given about his departure but I really like the way he talks respectfully about Chelsea and with gratitude about his opportunities there even though his last year at Cobham doesn't seem to have been the best part of his time there.

Hertsccfc

Great articles and look forward to the final one. Some interesting insights which you don't often get with these sorts of interviews.

I am a huge fan of what Robins has done but it seems clear to me that Viveash has been essential to our success too. Really impressed with his approach and outlook.

Brighton Sky Blue

Think what stands out for me is that the players you sign matter a lot less than the management and coaching staff you have in charge of them. So yes it was a kick in the balls losing Gyo and Hamer but tying down Viveash and Robins was a huge plus.

Just a pity we couldn’t do the same with Lawrence

Offhegoes

AV is a massive part of our success and I am not so sure we would have done so well without him. Would love to know why Chelsea got rid, if they did. Probably new regime with a shit agenda.
USA blokes said how better Hadji Wright was than at previous World Cup.
Can't think of many players he hasn't improved.
They got rid as he wasn’t a “name”. Barely played top flight football in his career. Of course that means nothing in becoming a brilliant coach. Would just prefer these sort of articles didn’t appear. Let’s quietly keep improving. When we go up, I think Robins / Viveash will keep us there.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Think what stands out for me is that the players you sign matter a lot less than the management and coaching staff you have in charge of them. So yes it was a kick in the balls losing Gyo and Hamer but tying down Viveash and Robins was a huge plus.

Just a pity we couldn’t do the same with Lawrence
Always surprises me that in comparison to players managers and coaches get paid far less and have much smaller release fees.

I think teams should focus a bit more on the coaching and managing rather than just always looking at new players

Brighton Sky Blue

Always surprises me that in comparison to players managers and coaches get paid far less and have much smaller release fees.

I think teams should focus a bit more on the coaching and managing rather than just always looking at new players
It’s what levelled the playing field at Molineux for starters

Sky Blue Pete

Fair play to Turner

Sometimes it's utter shite that he pedals off here or internet rumours, but these 3 articles have been brilliant
Absolutely agree
Interesting from the club and leaders within it too. Sea change from 10 years ago
An element of trust
Interesting how the ball boy stuff has just gone too.

fernandopartridge

Robins gets the credit for signing Gyokeres, he knows a striker. Even the ones that didn't work out here proved themselves elsewhere at the same or better level.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Adge

About time Turner delivered-4 good articles in the space of a few weeks-things are looking up!

Users who are viewing this thread