Transfer Rumour Viktor Gyökeres (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Why would you be disappointed to have this guy over someone who's never played above League One and just got bombed out of the Turkish second division?

Style of player mostly. Doesn’t seem to be the target man we needed and seemingly has been tried and failed at this level already. At least with Gnanduillet (sp?) there’s a chance he can step up. And last season he did better than any of our strikers in L1.

David O'Day

Style of player mostly. Doesn’t seem to be the target man we needed and seemingly has been tried and failed at this level already. At least with Gnanduillet (sp?) there’s a chance he can step up. And last season he did better than any of our strikers in L1.

Has he failed? He's had 12 mostly sub appearances stuck behind Ayew and Lowe?

He seems to have never really had a chance yet. The Blackpool fella has scored double figures twice in his career

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair the Swansea manager talks well of him, the concern is he says almost the same things as Robins does about Hilssner

AFCCOVENTRY

St Pauli’s boss is ready to get on his bike to sign two Albion players.

Head coach Timo Schultz has set his sights on new loan deals striker Viktor Gyokeres and defender Leo Ostigard.

Both shone on loan in the second-tier of the Bundesliga last term.

Schultz said: “We have both on the list and would like to have them both back here.

“If there is any sign, I will take my bike to Brighton and pick them up if necessary, that is not an issue at all.”

PUSB-We_are_going_up

St Pauli’s boss is ready to get on his bike to sign two Albion players.

Head coach Timo Schultz has set his sights on new loan deals striker Viktor Gyokeres and defender Leo Ostigard.

Both shone on loan in the second-tier of the Bundesliga last term.

Schultz said: “We have both on the list and would like to have them both back here.

“If there is any sign, I will take my bike to Brighton and pick them up if necessary, that is not an issue at all.”
He aint getting Osti

shmmeee

Has he failed? He's had 12 mostly sub appearances stuck behind Ayew and Lowe?

He seems to have never really had a chance yet. The Blackpool fella has scored double figures twice in his career

Swansea seem to view the loan as a failure.

lifeskyblue

Swansea fans do yes but football fans are usually fuckwits.

It was a poor choice of loan team as he was never going to be a first xi player

Let’s be honest Godden and Walker wouldn’t get in the Swansea first 11. I’m not worried (other than match fitness) about him not playing much this season but hope, if he comes, he can hit the ground running and settle quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Funny coincidence we’ve signed two loanees that haven’t completed 90 mins all season.

David O'Day

Let’s be honest Godden and Walker wouldn’t get in the Swansea first 11. I’m not worried (other than match fitness) about him not playing much this season but hope, if he comes, he can hit the ground running and settle quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, the fact he couldn't get in the first XI of a team with more resources than us shouldn't mean he can't a job for us.

Sometimes I think that if we signed Cavani some folk would say "oh but he isn't always in the first team".

cc84cov

Exactly, the fact he couldn't get in the first XI of a team with more resources than us shouldn't mean he can't a job for us.

Sometimes I think that if we signed Cavani some folk would say "oh but he isn't always in the first team".
Wtf sort of comparison is that ? Cavani 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread