Victor Torp (1 Viewer)

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

How long will it take him to get up to match fitness? Norwegian league finished early December

there’s surely an argument to give him some time in the cup game given it’s against championship opposition, and really doesn’t matter too much compared to a league game… depending of course on how he trains over the next few weeks

Martin180

there’s surely an argument to give him some time in the cup game given it’s against championship opposition, and really doesn’t matter too much compared to a league game… depending of course on how he trains over the next few weeks
Good shout , gives him two weeks to train with the squad . Looking at the photos and videos of him he looks athletic so fitness shouldnt take too long

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Hey hey hey,
Overgaard
Dancing round defenders
Overgaard
let’s all sing together
Overgaard
He never gives the ball awaaaay….

1,2,3,4……

* to Earth Wind & Fire

…or change Overgaard to Victor Torp, works the same both ways I guess

“Victor Torp, dancing round defenders
Victor Torp, let’s all sing together,
Victor Torp, he never gives the ball awaaaaay….

1,2,3,4”

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Good shout , gives him two weeks to train with the squad . Looking at the photos and videos of him he looks athletic so fitness shouldnt take too long
hopefully he won’t have lost much fitness, if any, it’ll be more about pace / physicality of the game and how it compares to where he’s played I guess

either way, blood him early and get him used to it

mmttww

Baby Shark Swimming GIF by Super Simple

His name works with this one. Just saying.

Sbarcher

We need to fit our Danish Blue into a song.

Woolly68

The Dane is young,
Torp is his name,
and there’s music in his ears,
say, is Vic there.

He scores a goal,
The Sky Blues sing,
and there’s music in his ears,
say, is Vic there.

(shout loud)
Is Vic there!
Is Vic there!
Is Vic there!

to the tune of ’is Vic there’ by Department S.

Martin180

Remember when we signed a non league player. Think his name might have been Stuart Pearce
I’m sure MR and his team know what they’re doing
Always love the story behind that signing . Bobby Gould and Don Howe had gone to watch another player , 10 minutes into the game Pearce puts the opposing winger into the stand . Come on Don we’ve seen enough says Bobby , but gaffer the player we’ve come to watch hasn’t touched the ball yet replied Don
The rest is history

slowpoke

These new players (notice plural) ain’t come here to be anything other than first teamers I think there could be two more in before Leicester, lot of work gone in. also possibly a loan goalkeeper.

Yank

Don't know much about him other than to say looks like the guy who used to sniff glue at my former workplace.

Anyway, welcome Victor!

Users who are viewing this thread