Victor Torp (3 Viewers)

mmttww

AKA, The Torp-edo.
Cowboy No GIF

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There's a player to develop there definitely. He seems to have a lot of good attributes. It's probably exactly the kind of player we should be signing. A few of these kind of transactions with the Hamer money and the club continues to go in the right direction I think.

Just to manage expectations though, the Norwegian league is probably around a high league 2 level. It's also a lot more physical over here (part of that is also due to the artificial pitches they use, making the art of the tackle a bit different). It might take a little time for him to get up to speed.

Look forward to seeing him play. Will be good to have someone in the midfield that can improve us going forward.

TomRad85

Currently playing at a level similar to Sunday league. 4 clubs in 2 seasons. We got 15 million for Hamer, where is the other 14 million? Not sure why people are so buzzing by this.
Come on mate, most Scandinavian players come from, you guessed it, Scandinavian clubs. There's a long history of them performing well in this country, it's exactly the kind of market we should be looking at.
Maybe the remaining funds are being held for a striker, or a wide forward, or even an AM if O'Hare decides to sod off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Greggs

Come on mate, most Scandinavian players come from, you guessed it, Scandinavian clubs. There's a long history of them performing well in this country, it's exactly the kind of market we should be looking at.
Maybe the remaining funds are being held for a striker, or a wide forward, or even an AM if O'Hare decides to sod off.

Only fucking about mate! Exactly the sort of signing, I agree. Just wish he had a slightly better pedigree and played more at a better level. I guess he's a data signing, like Sakamoto.

TomRad85

Only fucking about mate! Exactly the sort of signing, I agree. Just wish he had a slightly better pedigree and played more at a better level. I guess he's a data signing, like Sakamoto.
Fucking hell I thought I knew when you were fucking about. You're getting too good.

rexo87

There's a player to develop there definitely. He seems to have a lot of good attributes. It's probably exactly the kind of player we should be signing. A few of these kind of transactions with the Hamer money and the club continues to go in the right direction I think.

Just to manage expectations though, the Norwegian league is probably around a high league 2 level. It's also a lot more physical over here (part of that is also due to the artificial pitches they use, making the art of the tackle a bit different). It might take a little time for him to get up to speed.

Look forward to seeing him play. Will be good to have someone in the midfield that can improve us going forward.

I reckon it averages at about league 1 level, theres some decent teams. The likes of Bodo and Molde regularly compete against big European teams in Champions League and Europa league. I take the point though that the lower half of the league will be fairly poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Currently playing at a level similar to Sunday league. 4 clubs in 2 seasons. We got 15 million for Hamer, where is the other 14 million? Not sure why people are so buzzing by this.
I don’t know, circuitry? Sorry, who am I speaking to?

Users who are viewing this thread