Victor Torp (4 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

At least we will get a chance to wear them Viking hats now I’ve always wanted an excuse.

Drama Club Eye Roll GIF by Nickelodeon

The CableGuy

If Vic had any doubts about the project he's joined, they were blown away today. Full house rocking and the team rocked with them.

long way home

He has some catching up to do, but if he cant get up to want to be a part of squad and this club after today he shouldn't be here. If he is the player he looks he fits into what we want, he should feel like he just won the lottery.

Training will be fun this week, players will be hard to hold down and all are busting a bollock to be a starter.

SBT

If he is the sort Robins says , we could have unlocked them far sooner yesterday
This is what Robins has said:

“He is a versatile player who can play across the midfield area, but predominantly central, and is technically adept too with pace and energy. He’s a young player with loads of ability. And I think the supporters are going to love him, so there’s a lot of quality there.”

Well, that’s what he said about Yasin Ayari, anyway. My point is, there’s a lot of excitement about the kid and for good reason. But he has a lot to prove and he has to show it first - far more experienced/established players would struggle to break into this side at the moment.

Evo1883

Well, that’s what he said about Yasin Ayari, anyway. My point is, there’s a lot of excitement about the kid and for good reason. But he has a lot to prove and he has to show it first - far more experienced/established players would struggle to break into this side at the moment.
Hopefully he gets a good 45 at Wednesday in the cup

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

I wouldn’t put him in the side over Eccles until I actually see him play. Very good yet again yesterday.
He definitely goes in for Eccles - Sheaf is the better player and he’s not replacing O’Hare

Yes they were effective yesterday but more often than not both Sheaf and Eccles in the team is too defensive, and they are very similar players, with Sheaf having the edge in defence, strength and progressive forward play….

I would imagine after a short while Eccles will be a Sheaf back up

Alkhen

Trouble wasn't skill levels for Ayari it was getting up to pace with the championship. He'd only played 30 odd games of men's football. Must have been a bit of a shock to his system.

Torp will have to adjust but has a lot more experience of 1st team football. Glad we have options so we can bed him in gradually.

slowpoke

Trouble wasn't skill levels for Ayari it was getting up to pace with the championship. He'd only played 30 odd games of men's football. Must have been a bit of a shock to his system.

Torp will have to adjust but has a lot more experience of 1st team football. Glad we have options so we can bed him in gradually.
In fairness to Ayari there’s certainly a player there his 20 minutes v Norwich was outstanding but we need more than polishing up someone else’s one day star we are beyond that now. but good luck to him.

Last edited:

oscillatewildly

A song for him's gonna be difficult - His surname may as well be 'Orange' or 'Silver' for all I can think of anything rhyming with 'Torp'.
Rob?

fernandopartridge

He definitely goes in for Eccles - Sheaf is the better player and he’s not replacing O’Hare

Yes they were effective yesterday but more often than not both Sheaf and Eccles in the team is too defensive, and they are very similar players, with Sheaf having the edge in defence, strength and progressive forward play….

Yes, only 9 goals in the last two games. Just think how many it might have been otherwise.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hutch11

Have you seen our current form and goals for and against?
Sheaf and Eccles is working perfectly fine

Users who are viewing this thread