Transfer Rumour Van Ewijk - Confirmed (2 Viewers)

Woodster

Really hope we pull this one off. Can see a clear shift from Robins that he wants to add pace and more threat from the wing backs - to anyone questioning the fee for a defender, remember the impact Djed Spence had a couple of seasons ago

Chris1987

Really hope we pull this one off. Can see a clear shift from Robins that he wants to add pace and more threat from the wing backs - to anyone questioning the fee for a defender, remember the impact Djed Spence had a couple of seasons ago
Not the only one who will be pulling a few off

Evo1883

Me talking to the scouts after years of nathan delfonesios

Schitts Creek Wtf GIF by CBC

AFCCOVENTRY

Reputable Dutch journalist

Milan van Ewijk is close to a transfer to Coventry City.

Transfer amount more than 4 million euros. Can increase even further due to bonuses and resale percentage.

SC Heerenveen took over Van Ewijk from ADO Den Haag two years ago for about 500,000 euros and is now collecting 10 times that amount.

JimmyHillsbeard

For those debating whether a wing back is a midfielder or defender read the last sentence.
He’s coming to provide cover as goalkeeper.

Reputable Dutch journalist

Milan van Ewijk is close to a transfer to Coventry City.

Transfer amount more than 4 million euros. Can increase even further due to bonuses and resale percentage.

SC Heerenveen took over Van Ewijk from ADO Den Haag two years ago for about 500,000 euros and is now collecting 10 times that amount.

For those debating whether a wing back is a midfielder or defender read the last sentence.
He’s coming to provide cover as goalkeeper.

Milan van Ewijk will leave SC Heerenveen. The club is close to an agreement with Coventry City, which has been wanting to take over the 22-year-old right back for weeks.
Van Ewijk delivers SC Heerenveen more than 4 million euros. That amount can increase even further due to bonuses and a resale percentage. Heerenveen took over Van Ewijk from ADO Den Haag two seasons ago. At the time, that deal was about 5 tons. Van Ewijk now delivers Heerenveen almost tenfold.

In recent weeks, Van Ewijk has been Heerenveen's most wanted transfer object. The player also wants to take a step himself. Sporting Portugal and FC Porto showed interest, as did FC Augsburg, Anderlecht, PSV and Leeds United, among others. But in the end it often remained with information, clubs did not want to press ahead or there was simply too little bid.

Coventry City, which narrowly missed out on promotion to the Premier League last season, turned out to be the most decisive. Heerenveen thus earns a lot from Van Ewijk and can now also enter the transfer market for new players. In addition to a striker, the club is known for Ion Nicoleascu, there must be a new right back, a central defender who can also play as a left back and a second goalkeeper.

covcity4life

In recent weeks, Van Ewijk has been Heerenveen's most wanted transfer object. The player also wants to take a step himself. Sporting Portugal and FC Porto showed interest, as did FC Augsburg, Anderlecht, PSV and Leeds United, among others. But in the end it often remained with information, clubs did not want to press ahead or there was simply too little bid.

Coventry City, which narrowly missed out on promotion to the Premier League last season, turned out to be the most decisive. Heerenveen thus earns a lot from Van Ewijk and can now also enter the transfer market for new players

We're fucking massive

hill83

If this happens I’m going to have to change my thinking that we had an exceptional run last season, but ultimately got lucky up until the shootout. I still see us as mid table (playoffs with a bit of luck again) but it seems like the club is being sold to players as genuine promotion contenders based on the how the fees are being structured with promotion add ons etc.

Ccfcisparks

Most excited I've been about a signing since.... ever.

The lad looks absolutely class and comes with rave reviews about being the best player in his position in a top European league.
Agreed. This feels like a real coup and that we are signing a ready made prem player.

long way home

This would be a top signing and a statement that we as a club have all intentions of competing at the top end of this league. Others in similar positions have gone backwards after a top 6 finish that doesn't seem to be the case.

I like what i have seen with this player he just fits into what Robins is trying to accomplish. We have got younger, faster more technical within the squad since last season and all are our own. Lets hope this is another on a long deal and another that creates interest and gives the club another avenue of raising its profile.

Skyblueweeman

I've not looked at any videos of this geezer but you lot seem to be losing your sh!t over this guy so I'm pretty excited by it.

On another note, could this be something that helps Gus stay? Signing a fellow dutchman? Just a small thought.

Users who are viewing this thread