Transfer Rumour Van Ewijk - Confirmed (6 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Latest pictures from Ryton...

College Basketball Dancing GIF by UNC Tar Heels

AFCCOVENTRY

Surprising that no top 5 club has positioned itself. Coventry, on the other hand, is asserting itself as a real candidate for the rise again

Fysnkysc

Imagine them announcing it with a teaser of two Dutch flags, both of which have dates on, one for hamer and one for this guy 😍

Tomh111

For anybody who likes stats his FBref profile has full coverage because he is from the Erdivisie:

Screenshot_20230727_102833_Chrome.jpg
This compares him to players in the 8 leagues that OPTA consider equivalent to the Championship.

coop

Does Coventry have a large Dutch population? They'll be beating down the gates after this one.
Met a few Dutch fans in London before play off final and they knew everything about CCFC but they were Luton fans who also loved there story.Theyve been following them for years due to the same coloured shirt .

covcity4life

I have to say, this is the first time in years (probably a couple of decades) where I've felt our club is a 'proper' club. I don't mean that in a derogatory way to the past.

But when you've got MR selling the club to such talent like this geezer, Simms, Sakamoto and them coming to ply their trade at the CBS which is a decent ground, ticket sales are massive etc etc.

It just seems like we've got our sh!t together and are doing things the way a club should be doing them if they've got EPL aspirations. Granted, a lot of that is aided by the Vik money but it just feels f*&king brilliant at the minute.
Couldn't have said it better.

Literally 🤣

Jamesimus

I'm not going to believe it until it's confirmed. I just can't give any credibility to twitter transfer people.

CovLis86

Surely too much noise to not, but as others have said. Until that handshake with Robins and holding scarf photo, I can't officially get too excited.

The fact that it's exciting to even just be discussing such deals and exciting young talents is amazing. What a time to be a Coventry supporter.

Mr Panda

Sign this lad and we'll see the system we use come alive for probably the first time since we've been using it - wing backs on both sides bombing forward. Starting to see how we're negating the loss of Vik by adding real quality to different parts of the pitch. It's very exciting.

Having actual pace on the wings amplifies the qualities of Hamer and Sheaf too, who haven't always had the best options in the wider areas of the pitch in an attacking sense.

Grendel

Until the club does a wacky teaser video of a Dutch flag flying in the Milan town square or whatever I'm choosing not to believe this and he's only flew to England because he bloody loves Centre Parcs or something.

If we are beating PSV and Anderlecht to signings what world are we living in now?

I’m waiting for Eye Level to start playing with a bottle of Advocat in the background

covcity4life

The difference will push us to next level

Dabo was lower championship standard

BNC was a good solid option(and at his age would love him back to see him continue to get better)

But if this guy is as good as we hope it's going to give us even more from such an important position.

Hopefully JCS will give us a lot from the left too. We know bidwell will continue to be a solid option. Be nice to have a maatsen type back though

Users who are viewing this thread