Transfer Rumour Van Ewijk - Confirmed (3 Viewers)

mmttww

@Speedie's Head
Might be time to log off. You're flying off the handle at next to nothing and taking weirdly negative positions sometimes. Doesn't seem like you're in a great spot. This place will not help!

hill83

Maybe some players in their early twenties are more concerned with their development in the long term. If that is the case, which should be the priority for any player who takes their job seriously, the question should be why wouldn't they join us ahead of anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Sorry

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Grendel

@Speedie's Head
Might be time to log off. You're flying off the handle at next to nothing and taking weirdly negative positions sometimes. Doesn't seem like you're in a great spot. This place will not help!

The problem more is the fact the forum these days resembles a Sunday school outing when dissenting voices are sent for detention

Imagine a forum full of @DannyThomas_1981 posters. The first Stepford Forum.

Chris1987

A lot of stuff on here is pissing in the wind but conversely some is accurate. Determining between the two is the problem

mmttww

The problem more is the fact the forum these days resembles a Sunday school outing when dissenting voices are sent for detention
I never went to Sunday School so I'll have to take your word for it on this one. Is it like Scouts?

Chris1987

As someone who has lived through polar opposite Cov positive and negative periods I fully comprehend opinions from either end of the spectrum. Anyone should have the prerogative to express their views

hill83

1. Negative person is negative.

“You are negative”

Negative person whinges and cries, shits the bed and calls people bullies.

2. Positive person is positive.

“You are positive”

“Yep”

hill83

As someone who has lived through polar opposite Cov positive and negative periods I fully comprehend opinions from either end of the spectrum. Anyone should have the prerogative to express their views

Including saying when you think someone is talking bollocks. (Not including telling people to log off though)

Covcraig@bury

I don’t see the issue. People can be negative, people can be positive and people can come back at them saying they are talking bollocks either way.
FFS now I’m confused, I thought I was starting to get the way this Forum works!
Bring back rumours.. Bring back ITKs

nunchuckas

Wing back can be one of the most important positions these days. We were never going to replace Vik with someone who carries the ball like he does, that would cost similar to what we sold him for or require a miracle finding an unknown with similar attributes.

The cheaper, and maybe better, option is to replace him with a solid striker like Simms, and two high quality wing backs who can bomb down the wings and create. Robins liked that system in the League 1 winning season with Dabo carrying the ball up the pitch so effectively, the box formation with O'Hare/Allen (attacking) and Shipley/Westbrook (cautious) running teams ragged and Godden finishing everything we create.

We might not have the talismanic presence of Vik, but if the overall team is more threatening, then it could be more effective, cheaper, and add a few more assets to make money on in the future. It's a lot of money for us to spend, but if it's the style we're going to use to replace Vik's devastating ball carrying capabilities, then it would be money well spent.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

If Leeds are interested as a few people have said why would he come to us? Genuine question.

That's the spirit , said by a loyal supporter. 🥴

clarky

Wing back can be one of the most important positions these days. We were never going to replace Vik with someone who carries the ball like he does, that would cost similar to what we sold him for or require a miracle finding an unknown with similar attributes.

The cheaper, and maybe better, option is to replace him with a solid striker like Simms, and two high quality wing backs who can bomb down the wings and create. Robins liked that system in the League 1 winning season with Dabo carrying the ball up the pitch so effectively, the box formation with O'Hare/Allen (attacking) and Shipley/Westbrook (cautious) running teams ragged and Godden finishing everything we create.

We might not have the talismanic presence of Vik, but if the overall team is more threatening, then it could be more effective, cheaper, and add a few more assets to make money on in the future. It's a lot of money for us to spend, but if it's the style we're going to use to replace Vik's devastating ball carrying capabilities, then it would be money well spent.
O'Hare never played for us in League 1

SkyBlue_Adam

I’m sure he’s keeping his options open, but there must be a keenness from the player to join us.. otherwise there’s no way we would’ve bid at all let alone twice

Users who are viewing this thread