Transfer Rumour Van Ewijk - Confirmed (5 Viewers)

mmttww

Why does this forum always descend into name calling and insults? Can't we just accept speedies negativity and Grendals contrary views on everything without it descending into name-calling all the bloody time!

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
someone is wrong on the internet GIF

Colin Steins Smile

I get that, its the discourse that makes this place what it is. It's the name calling and arranging a fight behind the bike shed bollocks that I find quite tedious

Most threads after a few pages reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch....."is this a 5 minute argument or the full half hour".

Grendel

Why is pretending people who are clearly much older than school age are in school an accepted comeback?

It's shite.

Yes crayon eaters is a far more considered insult

Old Warwickshire lad

I get that, its the discourse that makes this place what it is. It's the name calling and arranging a fight behind the bike shed bollocks that I find quite tedious

That’s the internet for you. In the old days you argued over a pint in the boozer.
Which was great,different views and occasionally could get heated.
The difference was that you were sitting with each other, and real abuse was liable to get you a slap.
Just realised how much I miss Sunday dinner time session and bulshit corner.

pipkin73

If we sign him il wank every single one of you off and David will leave me
That is supposed to be in quotes lmfao
:cry:

long way home

I would not look at a figure quoted and think that's the end of it. If we looked at Simms going to someone else and heard 8 mill we would of all said the same.

The devil is in the detail, if its 6.5 is that up front, is that with no sell on clause, is that with 1st option of buy back.... And lastly would the player want or agree the contract that's offered including game time. If we offered 3 up front with 2 mill on promotion with a 25% sell on clause then that is a better deal than 6.5 which was stated.

I have a feeling he is going to move but he certainly will not be short of options or decent money.

Skybluedownunder

I am actually sorry, i thought you were just having a bad day but reading back through your posts it does seem you're pretty much a constant nause. Maybe try and lighten up a bit hey.... or you know, keep making provocative, negative posts then playing the victim when you get called out. Whatever works for you.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread