Moff
Sky Blue Hero
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2011
- Messages
- 6,213
- Reaction score
- 3,832
Sorry Moff, I didn't realise that you're telepathic and know my every thought. Oh wait you don't. Godiva has given an opinion, no more and no less. Unfortunately his opinion is based on what he has decided is relevant and fact before it's been ruled to be either relevant or fact.
The judges ruling is probably the first time in years we have had the chance to make an informed opinion on fact yet some seem to want to bask in the glory of uncertainty and here say. Well more fool them.
Oh the old telepathic line, when you cant raise a legitimate point. I dont have to be telepathic to know, as I said, that if OSB or PKH had made a post you would be fawning all over it as fact. That you cant deny.
Oh and dont flatter yourself that I would want to know your every thought...hilarious.