USSkyBlue Fellatio Martinez ! missing your posts Ok (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

He was describing how ill he was but never imagined it was that serious. Tragic.

lifeskyblue

Sorry, just a further update. He died on 8th April, so just 3 days after his last or visit here I think.

There really are no words...so very sad. I never knew him apart from his comments and wit here...and his unforgettable name always made me smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covmark

Absolutely shocking, especially after reading back on his last few posts. As others have said, truly tragic.
RIP FM.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Would be nice to get him a mention at the club, don’t they do an early season “in memory” thing or have I imagined that? He’s a Sky Blue and deserves recognition. Even if we don’t want to release his name for any reason I think sticking “Fellatio Martinez” on the scoreboard would be right up his street :p

Hope his GF is doing OK and knows how much he’ll be missed here. If there’s a donation thing I’ll definitely donate.

fernandopartridge

Before I leave a message on that thread... @fernandopartridge , was his girlfriend aware he posted on various boards before you got in touch? If she was, the type of message I'd leave to be shared with her would be slightly different to if she was completely oblivious!
She didn't seem surprised and I did explain who I was. I'd always err on the side of caution though

skybluesam66

I would love a separate board called the FM board. Where people could only post good news and happy stories . - Would not like it to become too embroiled with the argumentative crap

Nick

Administrator
Off topic could do with livening up.

Anybody got any ideas along the lines NW came up with?

Brighton Sky Blue

Off topic could do with livening up.

Anybody got any ideas along the lines NW came up with?

On another sporting forum I use, when a well respected poster passed away they started a memorial thread for him, basically putting his best threads/posts in one place and also for others to share memories. I hardly knew him, but maybe those who did already have some they could link to?

mark82

Would be nice to get him a mention at the club, don’t they do an early season “in memory” thing or have I imagined that? He’s a Sky Blue and deserves recognition. Even if we don’t want to release his name for any reason I think sticking “Fellatio Martinez” on the scoreboard would be right up his street :p

Hope his GF is doing OK and knows how much he’ll be missed here. If there’s a donation thing I’ll definitely donate.

Could use the contacts I've got at the club to see if something could be done but would want the girlfriends/families permission first.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Or we should get down on both knees as a sign of respect on the first whistle of the new season.

dancers lance

This is truly sad news, I'm a bit lost for words having seen this. I didn't know the man, but he was a big part of the SkyBluesTalk family, to any of you that knew him, to his friends and family, I am so sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread