USSkyBlue Fellatio Martinez ! missing your posts Ok (1 Viewer)

Otis

Oh. I do hope he is okay.

Does no-one on here actually know him in person?

no_loyalty

I do hope FM and his missus are ok, let's hope he has just switched off from Football for a while.

skyblue1991

It's been two months now since FM last logeed on (last seen April 5th).

Has anyone managed to make contact?

shmmeee

This was FMs last post:

We started getting symptoms last Tuesday but they were fairly mild. Since the weekend it's ramped up and has pretty much made us bed bound. Even
walking to the toilet is a task. My legs feel really heavy like when you get out of a swimming pool.

One of her colleagues has tested positive for COVID and she last saw him the Friday before we got sick.

Worrying...

no_loyalty

Still nothing from FM, this is very worrying.

fernandopartridge

It is pretty worrying, I've established what Fellatio's first name is but can't find anybody on social media that's obviously him.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Thought about another message but I am conscience about prying - like some I guess the anonimity on here allows pretty well free speech on what you say - imagine if that was different to your family situation - my thoughts are that he is ok and suffered the type of family situation that shut non essential activity down and that somewhere he’s celebrating the promotion

Nick

Administrator
His IP seems to be Belfast if anybody was in any groups over there, remembered somebody from GMK?

Otis

His IP seems to be Belfast if anybody was in any groups over there, remembered somebody from GMK?
I know it sounds horrible, but maybe we can look at the list of names of deaths in Belfast from the virus? Might at least maybe eliminate him from that notion, if he doesn't appear to be on there.

Nick

Administrator
The problem is, I (think!) on GMK, he was many (well, more than one) people!

Anything else you can discern from his IP? Websites he might have registered etc?

Nah it just shows IPs from broadband / normal connections. :(

All seem to be around that area.

Users who are viewing this thread