Fellatio_Martinez (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure if everybody will have seen the thread in off topic but after some detective work from fernandopartridge he has been given the sad news that Fellatio_Martinez as he was known on here (and other names on GMK and SkyBlueUntrust) passed away on the 8th April from Cov-ID.

He posted on here very close to when he died that both he and his girlfriend were ill and thought it may be Cov-ID.

Fernando has reached out to his girlfriend to offer condolences on behalf of the forum and asked about any charities where we can donate to as a way of paying our respects, she has said that he would have liked either Macmillan Nurses or Cats Protection.

If you want to pay your respects, feel free to donate on the below links:

If you want to leave a message on this thread please do, it can be shared with his girlfriend.

Donate
Donate to Macmillan

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

RIP FELLATIO.

Marty

RIP, I didn't know him personally, but he seemed like a really decent guy. How old was he?

ccfcway

Dreadful news. RIP.

one more sky blues fan in the sky looking down on the team..

Donated to McMillan.

this could well be one thread all sbt fans agree on

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

So fellatio's been on the same boards as me over a number of years, I remember his runins with admin on GMK, coming back under different usernames, and I've probably argued with him countless times. But he always added an energy, an interest, a comedy and an enthusiasm to it all - message boards like this one need their fellatios for their wit, their windups, their sometimes controversial opinions but also their ability to take it for what it is, a bit of banter. He could give as good as he took and was sharp, intelligent, quick witted.

I'd like to think he's looking at all these messages poo-pooing the sincerity. But he'll be missed. A lot. This board is a poorer place without him.

Nick

Administrator
So fellatio's been on the same boards as me over a number of years, I remember his runins with admin on GMK, coming back under different usernames, and I've probably argued with him countless times. But he always added an energy, an interest, a comedy and an enthusiasm to it all - message boards like this one need their fellatios for their wit, their windups, their sometimes controversial opinions but also their ability to take it for what it is, a bit of banter. He could give as good as he took and was sharp, intelligent, quick witted.

I'd like to think he's looking at all these messages poo-pooing the sincerity. But he'll be missed. A lot. This board is a poorer place without him.
Totally agree! Decent wit and wind ups!

Summed up perfectly

eastwoodsdustman

His death is a real shame, He was always a decent poster on here and GMK. He also had the best avatar on here!
Ive just donated to Macmillan.

fernandopartridge

I remember Fellatio from the GMK board back in the Internet heyday, when serious threads were frowned upon and wind ups abounded, he was a funny poster with rapier wit. He was also a contributor whose thoughtful opinions were worth reading on more serious threads. He will be missed.
R.I.P. Fellatio aka Declan, condolences to your girlfriend, family and friends.

Mcbean

That’s not good my thoughts are with his close friends and family - I had good fun with his posts and I often had to laugh out loud as they say in our virtual home - rest in peace - a good fella - I am very saddened by this news thanks for following through so we knew .

will donate to Macmillan

covcity4life

Omg that's so sad. I remember we had a row about something few years ago and since then got on really well. He was a great poster. And brilliant reviews on film forum!

Lost for words.

RIP mate

no_loyalty

Terrible news R.I.P, thoughts are with his family.

Skyblueweeman

Wow....shocking news. Like the majority, didnt know him personally but still a shock when it's someone you kind of know.

RIP FM x

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread