USSkyBlue Fellatio Martinez ! missing your posts Ok (1 Viewer)

rob9872

RIP :(

Philosorapter

A pleasant chap to speak to. Someone you could always shoot the breeze with.

Sick Boy

Weird isn't it...that although none of us knew him, or even knew his real name, we all still feel atleast a little sense of shock or loss.

Perhaps we can all try and remember and respect FM by being a little less cuntish to each other on here in future?

RIP
Must admit that I’ve been feeling shocked all day, I think he also had an account on the untrust site too.

Johnnythespider

I re-read some of his posts earlier, there is one that states he hopes what he has is Covid as it won't kill him, bloody tragic, I guess it shows none of us knows how we are going to react to this illness if we get it, it's why i will be avoiding pubs and the like until this thing is a lot further on in it's evolution.

CJ_covblaze

Well that is incredibly sad. Especially at that age. RIP FM. Hope there is some way of all the good wishes from here to be passed on to his family.

clint van damme

Well that is incredibly sad. Especially at that age. RIP FM. Hope there is some way of all the good wishes from here to be passed on to his family.

Indeed. Let's hope so. Considering we're all experts on everything from Geopolitics to foreign cinema it can't be beyond our collective wit to sort out some way of conveying our condolences

Sick Boy

Indeed. Let's hope so. Considering we're all experts on everything from Geopolitics to foreign cinema it can't be beyond our collective wit to sort out some way of conveying our condolences
I think it would be possible but it would obviously need a lot of careful consideration on how we approach it and who contacts and says what etc.

Nick

Administrator
I don't have any data to be fair, I tried.

Fp seemed to find everything on social media.

Sick Boy

I’ve been able to find on social media as well but honestly I have no idea how we could approach it or if it would even be appropriate right now.

Covkid1968#

Sad news...what an awful loss for his family

TTG

Wow I'm lost for words, although I didn't know him as well, or for as long as most of you, it is still deeply saddening to hear this, as, at the end of the day as much as we may pretend to hate each other, we are all here for the love of football, and CCFC. Should this be announced in the general chat as not everyone reads here.

duffer

I’ve been following this thread for a while now, and hoping against hope that there was some other reason why FM had disappeared.

Whether I agreed with everything he said or not, whether we wound each other up sometimes or not, it all feels completely irrelevant now. It seems we’ve lost one of our own.

I don’t really have the right words, other than to repeat what everyone else has said. Condolences to his family and loved ones, and rest in peace FM, you’ll be much missed...

Nick

Administrator
I managed to make contact with his girlfriend. She has suggested McMillan nurses and / or Cats Protection as causes close to his heart.

How do we set up a donation page which we can split between the two charities?
I'm not sure? Do they have direct donation links?

I'll do a direct one to Macmillan

Covkid1968#

Sorry, just a further update. He died on 8th April, so just 3 days after his last or visit here I think.
That makes it so real doesn’t it...and make me even more pissed off when people ignore the rules

Nick

Administrator
That makes it so real doesn’t it...and make me even more pissed off when people ignore the rules
I'll be the first to say I didn't take it as seriously as some with my views at the start. I didn't break the rules or rush to the pub on the last night but it really does make it real.

Users who are viewing this thread