Updated - Relegation run-in: all teams' fixtures in a table (1 Viewer)

cov donkey kick

No he doesn't, he is not defensive. He sets up to win midfield and dominate the game.

That is how we got promoted twice.

Playing at this higher level it is more difficult especially with the quality of player we have. Like League 0ne and League Two The Championship has 6 or 7 teams that are a cut above. The difference in The Championship is the teams below to top 7 are far more capable who can beat any team in the league on their day; but lack the consistency.

All season we have created chances in most games and as many as the opposition. We are not negative, we just dont convert the chances. Also individual errors and penalties have cost us. Half the penalty count and we would of had a few more points on the board.

It is fine margins. It is frustating because a few less penalties a few more chances taken and we would have been safe already.

It is still in our own hands. We have had a slight dip in form, but hopefully we pick up and kick on to the finishline.
That's spot on we don't convert the chances, 5 in the 1st half Saturday 3 of them clear cut all missed and the win was gone its been the same all season created by the midfield which is the strongest part of our squad and because we don't score people accuse Robins of being defensive. The same people didn't call him that last season or promotion from l2.

ccfcricoh

Just takes 1 win to suddenly look a lot more rosey doesnt it!

Assume we lose to Bournemouth and Barnsley (hardest games left)

Rotherham still remains massive, if we can beat them (which it looks like they are already struggling even without their games catching up with them yet), then i think we only need 1 more win from those last 4 fixtures which we are more than capable of doing.

I'll go
L
W
L
L
W
D
D

and stay up comfortably

Magwitch1

I would keep an eye on Blackburn too, they have to play all five apart from us of those in the mix and their other fixture at Cardiff who will be pretty wounded and dangerous from last nights hammering at Sheff. Wed. Their last two fixtures are Rotherham & Birmingham too.

Sky Blue Harry H

If Derby fail to win either of their next 2 games, they are then faced with PNE (a), Blues (h) - who will be fighting for their lives, Swansea (a), who will be trying to cement their place in the play offs, and finally at home to Sheff Wednesday. Derby have a few injuries at the moment, have played the most games - so are a team that could easily fall through the trapdoor.

Greggs

Any bets it will be the 3 promoted teams that get relegated?

1nilandwe...

I'm usually pretty optimistic, but the more I look at these tables, the more worried I get.
I think we have to face up that unless our away form dramatically picks up over the next few weeks, then it's going down to the wire.
The next four fixtures we have three away matches, one against Rotherham (which is obviously pretty massive) and Barnsley at home. Does anybody really expect much out of these?

If you look at what we've done over the rest of the season, 2 or 3 points is probably about what we can expect over these next four, and my arse is getting twitchy already. This forum is going to lose its shit if that does happen.

Having said that, Wednesday are going to have to really turn it on to get out of it. Even if they hit promotion form, we'd only need a couple of wins to stay ahead of them. I think if we keep our noses ahead of Rotherham then we'll survive. The chink of light with the Rotherham game is that they will have already played twice that week, and by rights, should be knackered.

Why am I doing this to myself?

Brighton Sky Blue

Only Norwich have won more away games than us, and we’ve picked up more points away than what Stoke have at home. It’ll not be easy against us .

I was thinking more in terms of our away form compared to home form. Didn’t say either would be easy.

D

Deleted member 11652

I did a predictor with us drawing 3 games winning 0 and we still only went down on goal difference

Sky Blue Harry H

Only Norwich have won more away games than us, and we’ve picked up more points away than what Stoke have at home. It’ll not be easy against us .

And you've got a SOCCER player from America playing up front - what's that all about?

And...............he's called..............Dyke

Barnsley

And you've got a SOCCER player from America playing up front - what's that all about?

And...............he's called..............Dyke

despite what you lot on the outside thought about us, I was convinced we’d have a comfortable top half finish this season. The only reason I thought the play offs were out of reach, was our lack of fire power, since we’ve brought this lad and Carlton Morris in I think top six is nailed on. Got a chance of winning play offs too.

Brighton Sky Blue

despite what you lot on the outside thought about us, I was convinced we’d have a comfortable top half finish this season. The only reason I thought the play offs were out of reach, was our lack of fire power, since we’ve brought this lad and Carlton Morris in I think top six is nailed on. Got a chance of winning play offs too.

If you do go up keep the Bisto gravy on tap at Oakwell, none of this Premier League Oxo cube shite

Paxman II

Huddersfield look in a precarious position and with the fixtures they have, and thrashed tonight at Norwich. I think Brum have managed to turn the corner. $ from their last two against brentford and Swansea is a good return and a run in not too bad. Rotherham could do it at the expense of Huddersfield or Derby. We have it tougher than we might have first thought but a couple of wins among the remaining fixtures I believe will be enough.

Brighton Sky Blue

Huddersfield look in a precarious position and with the fixtures they have, and thrashed tonight at Norwich. I think Brum have managed to turn the corner. $ from their last two against brentford and Swansea is a good return and a run in not too bad. Rotherham could do it at the expense of Huddersfield or Derby. We have it tougher than we might have first thought but a couple of wins among the remaining fixtures I believe will be enough.

Nobody's out of it till they've got the points on the board. I'd say Blackburn and above probably do already, everyone below has work to do.

Johhny Blue

Do you think you're ready for the prem yet?

Otis

I think Blackburn have not won in 5. They are not out of it entirely.
Maybe, but it could be that 46 points is already enough. I do think they would have to lose every remaining game to be caught, but I guess that is possible.

There is something about Mowbray and his teams dropping like a stone post Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread